|><| Chapter twenty three : His First love?

Start from the beginning

Changkyun decided to sit at an armchair, side facing the man who sat on the couch. It was quite a short minute of awkward silence that felt like an hour before the man finally talk.

"Oh! I haven't introduce myself! How rude of me" He exclaimed so loudly it made Changkyun flinched, completely startled.

He heard Hyungwon's footsteps coming back to the living room, carrying a tray of tea and coffee as well as some cookies. But he was ignored by both as the man introduce himself.

Holding his hand out "Lee Hoseok" he says as Changkyun reach for the handshake. Both shaking it firmly.
"I'm Wonnie's first love, nice to meet you" he unnecessarily added with a bright smile, visibly making Changkyun pause and frown. Hyungwon's what now? Does he really need to announce that? He doesn't think  it was necessary to be mentioned.  He's saying that for what?

Changkyun  had almost open his lips to bad mouth him as a reflex out of jealousy but was stopped when Hyungwon wacked the man at the back of his head.

"Quit telling people that!" He exclaims, his eyes going to land on Changkyun's direction a couple of times .

"What? it's true!" The older argued with a laugh, clearly not getting the situation.

Hyungwon rolled his eyes at the older man going back into the kitchen, saying something like returning back the tray.
Changkyun can't help but noticed how Hyungwon didn't deny it. So it must be true.

This guy, Changkyun glances at Hoseok his unintentional glare being returned with a soft and innocent bunny smile from the older, that soon turn into a slight sight of confusion over the younger's negative gaze.

"You're Mr.Chae's first love?" Changkyun asked, still unable to get rid of his unimpressed blank stare. He wasn't even aware he looked so unfriendly right now, he's trying to be subtle about it but it's clear how he fails with that fact he needed to ask such a question.

Hoseok snorted. Changkyun wasn't sure if it's because he was just joking or if he's making fun of Changkyun in his head, it could be both.

"Oh yeah, he was head over heels" He said with a small laugh his hand making some gestures in the air, almost as if to annoy Changkyun. Which the younger already is, feeling threatened deep down, especially with the fact that Hoseok is undeniably good looking with an evident equally great body. Unlike him who's only exercise is to exhaustedly exist. They're around the same age too for sure.

"Right Wonnie?" Hoseok lightly nudged Hyungwon's stomach with the back of his hand. The teacher flinched in surprise, then rolled his eyes at the older. Changkyun didn't even noticed him arriving.

"Fuck off" Hyungwon swat his hand away.

"Awh he's shy about it"  the other teased.

Hyungwon glared at Hoseok to shut it before he made the older stand up and usher him out of the apartment.

"Whyyy ? I wanna meet your roommates too!" The older whined like a child which made Changkyun's eyes twitch. Over the short time, he quickly learn to dislike the older.

"I'm tutoring Kyun, you'll just be a nuisance here. He needs to focus" Hyungwon tells him, trying to push him towards the entrance door but is having a hard time. The older despite being shorter is clearly bigger and stronger than Hyungwon . Changkyun almost went and helped the teacher, wanting to get rid of the other so he can have his alone time with his boyfriend but refrain from doing so.