|><| Chapter twenty one : See me after class

Start from the beginning

He saw Changkyun quickly lost his smile, his expression melting down into the usual straight face he seem to often wear these days. He gave back Ha Seon her notebook and hopped down the chair.

"Kyun, where are you going? We're supposed to help on this side!" Ha Seon called for him when he turns to walk towards the opposite side of where they supposed to be.

" That's boring, I wanna paint" Changkyun lightly told her.

"Wait for me then" Ha Seon says but instead Changkyun lightly jogged away, making the girl half-run after him with a a little laugh.

Hyungwon watched the whole scene and was well aware Changkyun wanted to go on the otherside of the place due to him being around. Pursing his lips, Hyungwon gave a long exhale through his nose before turning to oversee the other students with their work.

He was not in the mood to help around so he plan on going around supervising and observing instead. Unlike Minhyuk who was already covered in all kinds of paint. Hyungwon shook his head at him, silently wishing him good luck on getting them off his clothes. One would think that by the years of experience he had with art he'd be more clean doing it. But no, he just gets messier and messier. Kihyun on the other hand for some reason are on all fours, scrubbing the stagefloor with the rug in his hands and occasionally nagging at the students. Hyungwon can't help but frown at him, finding his work at the floor pointless. Don't they have mops for that?

Shaking his head, Hyungwon turned his attention on the other side, walking and touching things to slightly move them, acting like he's helping out. For a solid of ten minutes, that's all that he does. While his eyes occasionally taking a peek at Changkyun who was currently painting a cardboard cut out tree. His thoughts run but at the same time doesn't.

" What do you think you're doing?" Hyungwon flinched when Kihyun's voice appeared out of nowhere. Secretly, he was glad to be distracted from his conflicted mind. Hyungwon turn to see his friend standing there with his left hand on his waist, and his right holding onto a broom. He's doing his famous mom-stance.

"You really have the audacity to just stand around and not help?"

Hyungwon gave him a frown not liking how the midget was talking to him in public, specially in front of the students. On normal days, he doesn't mind it that much. But he is not in the brightest part of the world today. The students nearby gave small giggles but think nothing more, just resuming with their tasks. Every member of the club were used to them both bickering, subtly and deliberately making eachother's life a little harder. They argue so often that some of the students actually started shipping them. A very shuddering thing if you ask Hyungwon.

"I'm helping" Hyungwon said as he shift a cardboard box a few inches away from it was.

Kihyun just scowled at his answer. He harshly handed Hyungwon the broom, the handle hitting his chin. Before he left, the smaller strictly told the students to start moving inorder to do more as they are not allowed to keep them inside campus pass 6pm.

Rolling his eyes, Hyungwon did the opposite of what he was told. Instead, he went on the sides where left over artpapers from the cut outs and some folders were left scattered on the table. He decided to hang around there, intentionally spending a very long time clearing the small table off. His head, mindlessly going to different places.

"What are these?"

Hyungwon paused, overhearing some students not far behind. He turned and see the students, Ha Seon once again trying to take a notebook from a fellow student. Looking around, he saw that some students are no longer around, not even Kihyun and Minhyuk could be seen. He assumed both teachers had went back to the faculty room and some students went home already.