"It's not good to lie to your doctor Isha. Here take this, it'll lessen the pain and help you to sleep." She gave me a painkiller and a glass of water. Maahi helped me to sit up a little and take the medicine.

"I have stitched your wound for now, but it'll take some time to heal, so take care of yourself." She said to me and I nodded. She then stand up and bid us goodbye before leaving. Maahi sat beside me in the bed and hold my hand tightly, I look at her with a little smile. I felt my uncle's hand in my head softly caressing with a teary eyes and said,

"I'm sorry Isha, I have failed to protect you and as well the most precious thing of yours." He said guilty and a single drop of tear left his eyes. I immediately place my hand above his and said,

"No no uncle, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault! It's entirely my fault, I'm the most unlucky girl who never did anything right and because of my stupidity I lost the last memory of my parents." Tears continuously roll down my cheeks at the memory of the event. He wipes my face gently with his thumb and say,

"No dear, that is not the last thing your parents left...it's you, you are the most valuable and precious person they left behind. By seeing you growing up infront of my eyes, I felt like somehow I kept my promise I had given to your father in his death bed, your mom and dad would be so proud of you, like I'm." He said with a soft smile made me tear up more and I hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and rub my back soothingly while saying,

"Now no more crying, you should rest, we'll talk tomorrow, okay?" Wiping my tears and detaching myself from him I asked,

"How's your health? Aunt told me your blood pressure risen! And what about the job? Did they fire you?!" I asked him worriedly.

"I'm fine Isha, at my age this kind of health problem happens and about the job....they didn't fire me but suspend me for a while." He said sadly and my eyes widened in shock. I know how important is this job for this household, because he is the only earning member in the family. The little salary I get from my part time job, has finished paying my college tuition fees, so I can't help financially either.

"What!" Thats the only thing left from my mouth. I felt guilty that because of me, uncle got suspended.

"Don't worry about it, they will call me back soon, as you know I'm the best in my job, they can't ran their business a single day without me." Uncle said jokingly and laughing to lit up my mood, and to hide his sadness from me. I smiled back to show him that I'm convinced, but I know very well he'll be fired as soon as they find a replacement.

Rohan

All the media houses have covered the blunder happened in the auction event. All the businessman made fun of the event and referred Adi's company as inefficient, lacking in sincerity, unprofessional and what not. They even said that, he came this far only because his father is a giant in the business world. But the truth is Adi never take any help from his father, neither financially nor emotionally.

Despite of being the son of a famous business tycoon, he build this empire on his own. His father never supported him in the process but he is determined enough and that's how he came this far. His only supporter is his grandmother who had even sold her share of the company to help Adi when he is in crisis, although he didn't use that money and overcome all the obstacles by his smartness and hardwork.

After the event Adi shut himself in his apartment and don't even received my calls, I can understand he needs some alone time for himself, but his grandma is worried sick for him. She is the only person in Adi's family who cares for him. His dad Mr. Adhiraj Oberoi is so busy in his business that he never care for his wife or children, resulting Adi's mother became lonely and an alcoholic, and she solely accused her husband for her situation. They continues with their broken marriage only for the sake of their public image. Adi's elder brother Rajvir Oberoi is just like his father, arrogant and selfish,he always got what he wants by hook or by crook, and that's why their father always prefers him over Adi.