1v7 Domination (3)

Start from the beginning

He was at an impasse. He wanted to run; he wanted to fight. But he could do neither of those things as the pressure radiating from the cloaked being gripped him to the ground. He knew it was over.

From within the cloak, where the face would have been, two eyes of a golden color showed themselves and pierced through the darkness.

That was the last thing he saw.

---

Ryozaki's body convulsed and fell onto the ground after striking Shahar's tombstone. Soon, it dissipated into the familiar white mist that Jisha longed for. She hopped off her perch and rolled delightfully through the light. She ecstatically stood up; the same white light that had once encompassed Ryozaki surrounded her. She had collected the essence of two players and her experience bar was full.

*>System message: Level up!*

*>Name: Fae Sol*

*>Class: Ranged*

*Level: 0 -> 1 (+1)*

*>HP: 10 -> 100 (+90)*

*>MP: 10 -> 100 (+90)*

*>Atk: 1 -> 10 (+9)*

*>Def: 1*

In a War Zone, if a player A killed player B, player A would directly receive 100% of the experience. However, in this case, player B had died not at the hands of another player, but rather via a "natural cause". In this case, whoever touched it first would receive the experience.

Jisha was now level 1. This meant that she could wipe the floor with level 0's with absolutely no effort.

This was the reason Bren had wanted to get to level 1 as soon as possible; the difference in stats between level 0 and 1 was massive. As a ratio, it was the largest stock stat gain in the game. Of course, in the later phases, there would be times when your HP would increase by more than 90, but never again would it increase by 10 times.

In addition, you could evolve your class at level 1. You needed to be in a Safe Zone and remain immobile for a few seconds while the evolution took place, so Jisha couldn't do that just yet. However, once she did, it would mean that the skill gap between her and the rest of the players would increase due to the introduction of skills.

Jisha then recalled the manner in which her foe had died.

*Such a sad way to die, especially at level 1. I forgot that these guys are new players and wouldn't be used to Synergy's true nature yet...*

How did she win? In essence, it was another exploit.

In her past life, it was widely known that if Shahar's tombstone were touched, the perpetrator would suffer instant death after being shown a vision. As players discovered this feature about the Uval Cemetery, Shahar's tombstone would become an essential part of why PvP matches here were so entertaining - one wrong move could instantly wipe out one or even several players. Even level 1000 players would die instantly, much less a level 1 player. However, Jisha was immune to this effect due to carrying Shahar's token.