"Stiles!"

He ran over to me sprinting straight towards him and he turned his head towards me. "Max come here!" He yelled and I ran over to them and I fell on my knees reaching out for his hand covered in blood and Stiles pulled out his phone ringing for an ambulance his hands completley shaking.

"Dad please wake up!" I cried out holding his head up trying as tears flooded out my eyes. "Hey um we need an ambulance. Now! Please! My dad he's um dying! Just please come quickly."

He cried out onto the phone and he paused for a moment as I heard a women's voice on the other line.

"Yeah um I'm with my sister, she's here. He's not awake. He's covered in blood. Please just hurry!" Stiles continued on telling the person the adress and we both just starred at each other and I looked at my hands and clothes covered in blood.

"Dad you have to wake up. You can't leave us." I sobbed and Stiles placed his hand on my shoulder looking down at him as he just cried out.

I heard an ambulance from a distance and I sprinted out of there as fast as I could running out to the ambulance.

"Hurry! Move your god damn asses faster! My dad is dying!" I ordered them and they just nodded not saying anything heading straight in the house.

"He's in the basement! God there's a fucking hole in the wall it's not that hard to see it!"

"Stilinski right you said his insurance was with the county right? He's a deputy." She said and I shook my head punching the table.

"No you idiot he's the sheriff." I groaned and Stiles decided to take over from there. "He's covered. I mean he should be covered." He said his voice still shaking.

"I'll take it from here." I heard Melissa say and I turned to see Melissa take a clipboard and I walked with her.

"I texted Scott is there anyone I should call?" Melissa asked and me and Stiles shook our heads vigorously. "No no please don't do that."

"Is there anyone else we should notify, a next of kin." The nurse desk person asked and I shook my head as did Stiles.

"No it's just us." He answered and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to break something or someone.

"I'm gonna go." I said storming of and I don't even know where I'm going I can't even think right now. All I can think of is that I'm going to be an orphan.

"Wait Max!" I heard Melissa holler and I looked back as Stiles stopped her. "Let her go, trust me." Stiles told her and I ran of.

I ran through the full hallways looking around everywhere and I checked in my pockets trying to find my fucking inhaler.

I turned the corner and someone bumped into me pushing me away. "Watch where your going asshole."

I lifted my head up and I saw Liam standing there his hair messed up and he looked like he had been crying as his eyes were all red, his face all puffy. That's bad news.

"She's dead." He cried his lips quivering his hands shaking.

"Come here."

I said opening up my arms and I pulled him in a hug as he cried out onto my shoulder and I hurried my face into his.

"I'm sorry." I told him rubbing his back trying to comfort him and he didn't even say anything.

"You know I was just about to meet you."

Liam said as his voice went all croaky and I let go of him wiping my tears. "Told you id come didn't I. Just not with the right intentions."

I said sniffling my nose and he looked at me confused. "My dad, he um. Theo happened." I told him as my voice broke and Liam just let out a huff.