7v18 Confrontation

Start from the beginning

"Those guys were really dumb, huh..."

"I mean... Yeah. Did you see how easily we beat them up?"

"True... Does the food have any special effects or status bonuses? Or are they just trash items? For 30 coppers' worth, they better do something."

"Yup, they indeed do something. Actually, they're all the same item, and there's 6 of them. Looks like each of them was meant to take two. Here, Bren. Take a look."

Bren received the 6 food items from his clanmate and looked at the stats.

*>Name: Cinnamon Bun*

*>Type: Foodstuff (Edible, Consumable)*

*>Description: A surfeit of sweet! Eloquently finishes any meal.*

*>Rating: F*

*>Abilities: +1 HP/s for 10 seconds upon consumption.*

"Yea, these will be really useful. This is a great find."

The Cinnamon Bun granted the consumer 10 hit points of regeneration over a 10 second period. Bren didn't know how fast the natural regeneration was, but at level 0, it was way, WAY slower than 1 per second.

*These seem incredibly worth it for 5 copper a piece at level 0. Looks like they weren't as dumb as we might have assumed.*

Bren almost immediately decided on how to distribute the Cinnamon Buns.

"Alright, I'll be giving one to everyone except Allux. I hope you understand."

"No problem."

Bren decided on this distribution because melees were more likely to take damage, so he gave all of them one, including himself. In fact, they had taken a small bit of damage already. And for the ranged players, it was safe to call Allux the most skilled and therefore least likely to take damage. So, Bren decided to give one to everyone else.

"Alright. This method seems to work pretty, well, so we'll hide behind the tombstones again."

"Uh, Bren. About that, I don't think it'll work this time."

"Oh? ... I see."

As Bren decided to follow his philosophy of "if it isn't broken, don't fix it", Adverse pointed out a fatal flaw.

A large group of players had gathered outside the War Zone and were looking in, and they seemed rather displeased.

---

"So... Jackalope. Do you have any business with us?"