I picked out a pale pink spaghetti strap sundress, curled the ends of my hair. I put on white sandals and made it downstairs just as Liam and his bodyguards walked in. I was confused about why he needed bodyguards.

"Oh my, you are pretty!" Liam said engulfing me in a hug and kissing me. "We got to meet the other boys at the tv station." I held back a little.

"Tv station? Why?"

Liam put a reassuring arm around my shoulders guiding me out the door. "We are having a press conference, to put the whole fight you were in to bed. Management said it is important for you to be there, to get it taken care of."

"But Liam, they will ask questions, questions I don't want to answer." I protested. This was something I definitely did not want to do. You did say you wanted to make this up to him, this is the way you can do it! The little voice in my head reminded me. I silently came to the conclusion that I had to do this for Liam.

I sighed. "Ok, I'll do it."

Liam kissed me as we walked outside, camera flashes blinded me, I had not realized that the media, ever since the fight leaked. Had been camped outside my house. Well, how would I know? I wasn't allowed to leave the house!

"You won't regret it." He said guiding me to the limo.

I groaned inwardly, I was already regretting it.

When we got to the news station we were met by the other boys. I was taken away by a hairstylist and makeup artist. They did my hair and makeup. When I rejoined the boys, Liam whistled at me, giving me a big smile.

"Wowee! You look so different."

I looked in the mirror and did not recognize the girl staring back at me. I never had worn makeup, except for a little blush and lipstick, because I never needed to, due to having a flawless complexion, but here I was made up professionally. Soon the press conference started.

I sat next to Liam. The lady who was conducting the interview was kind of snobby. I hated her from the get-go. The icy look she gave me told me exactly how she felt about me.

"Good morning everyone. I am here with 1 Direction, and we got a surprise visitor, from miss spitfire herself."

Miss spitfire? How dare her call me that! I tried to keep calm, especially with Liam holding my hand. Stroking it softly. Remember you are doing this for Liam, to make up for the trouble you caused him. Now keep your cool! The voice in my head reminded me. So even though I wanted to tell this rude and arrogant reporter off! I planted a fake smile on my face.

"My name is Annie actually, Annie Baker," I said in a nice coy voice.

The lady looked taken back with my response, sorry dearie, but if you think you're going to rile me up. Think again!

"Well, Annie, can you shed some light on the story of you attacking an innocent girl, at London School for Girls?"

"Innocent?" I scoffed without thinking. I heard Liam clear his throat and squeeze my hand slightly as a warning. I had to be careful how I react to her questions and what I say. She is making this so hard.

"Excuse me?" she loved how she was getting a reaction out of me, she really wanted to trip me up.

"I do apologize for my outburst, just then. It just took me by surprise that you said, innocent girl. Neither of us were innocent, the fight never should have taken place. I apologize for my behavior and take full responsibility for my actions."

Good Job! The voice in my head said to me.

The lady was shocked, I looked straight at her with a victorious smile. Nope, you can't rattle me!

"Good job babe!" Liam whispered to me. It made me feel so good, that he was proud of me.

The questions turned away from me and were for the boys. Questions like how did they like the idea that Liam had a girlfriend. Zayn answered it was fine, as long as I wasn't in trouble. Harry chimed in that it was like having a little sister. Louis said he didn't mind it. Niall said he likes it.

Then the questions turned to Liam.

"So Liam, you have your hands full." She said trying to trip him up. Boy, she was good.

Liam looked like the question didn't faze him a bit.

"Who doesn't have their hands full, when they get a girlfriend, loving them all the time whether their good or bad comes with the territory." He said holding me tight in his arms.

The lady raised an eyebrow.

"Are the rumors true then, do you spank Annie when she is bad? In fact, did you spank her for the fight?"

I held my breath, I had no idea this type of question would come up. Everyone was silent waiting for him to answer.

"I have no comment, what happens between Annie and I is not the publics' business, now if you will excuse me, this press conference is over," Liam said with irritation in his voice, standing up still holding my hand.

At least I wasn't the only one having to hold it together. The boys shielded Liam and me until we could get to the bodyguards and we were ushered to the waiting limo.

"Man, can you believe her?" Niall blurted out when we were all seated in the limo.

"She had no right to ask you that question, Liam," Harry said.

"I can't believe she called Annie Miss spitfire!" Louis said grinning at me. "Miss Spitfire? Might suit you." He said teasing me.

"I think Annie handled herself like a pro. Thank goodness I didn't have to embarrass us further, by swatting you." Liam said looking at me.

Would he had really done that if I would have been rude to the lady?

"Well then she would have gotten the answer to her question," Zayn said popping Liam in the back of the head teasing him.

We all voiced that we were hungry, so the limo driver took us to a restaurant. It felt so good to have Liam proud of me and I was able to make up for what I had done. My conscience was clear and I was not in trouble for once. I know it won't last, Remember trouble always finds me.