Chapter 7

It had been 2 weeks since Liam and I had our lunch date. And I had consented to be his girlfriend, the only thing he didn't realize yet is he better take me as I am. I don't change for anyone. I was at home bored. Liam unfortunately was at a press conference. Not only was Liam and I boyfriend and girlfriend, but he was also famous. He was in a boy band named One Direction. I had never heard of them before, I didn't listen to their type of music. I was more into Korn and Poison, that type of head-banging music.

I was supposed to be writing lines, I had gotten pretty lippy with Liam earlier and he was making me write lines, as I said I don't change for anyone. I tell people how it is, I don't sugarcoat anything. I guess he didn't appreciate my smartness, he called it sassiness and attitude, cause he was making me write. "I will not talk back" a hundred and fifty times!

I tapped the eraser end of my pencil on the sheet of paper. I had only gotten to 30 before my hand got stiff and started hurting.

I wanted to be doing anything but this. It was nice outside and I was cooped up in the house!

"I'm bored!" I said to the quiet house. Liam had told me he would check in on me at 2:00 It was only 11:00 I had three hours. It wouldn't take me three hours to write my lines. I made the decision that I would leave for an hour and a half, it would give me plenty of time to finish my lines before Liam would be back.

I quickly put on my foot flops and slipped out of the house. I loved how the cool warm breeze felt on my face. I walked around until I got to a park and sat down on a swing.

I looked around and watched the other people at the park. I saw a mother pushing a stroller and imagined having kids with Liam, I would be pushing the kids in the stroller and Liam would be teaching our son to catch a ball.

I blushed thinking about it, come on really, you just began dating him, and you're thinking about marriage? I mentally shook myself out of those thoughts. My stomach made growling  noises and I realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I saw there was a hot dog vendor in the park, so I went and got a hot dog.

I found a walking path and started walking. While eating my hotdog, My cellphone buzzed in my pocket.

I smiled and blushed when I saw it was a text from Liam.

Liam: Hey sweety, you almost done with your lines?

Me: Practically done.

Liam: Good. Have you learned your lesson?

Me: Yep, don't talk back no more.

Liam: Any more

I rolled my eyes

Me: OK

Liam: No, not OK. Type it right.

I groaned, why does he have to make things so complicated? Who cares how I speak or type.

Liam: Annie?

Me: Don't talk back anymore.

Liam: Good girl. I will see you at 2:00.

I shut the text message, finished my hotdog. I looked at the time on my phone and gasped. How time does fly it was 1:00 already. I headed home, the last thing I wanted to do was finish my lines, but I didn't want to get in more trouble. I kept remembering the spanking I got at the restaurant and no way did I want a repeat, granted it was just one swat, but it was painful.

When I got home I sat down and finished my lines, just as Liam knocked on the door and came in.

"Finished babe?" He asked giving me a peck on the cheek.

I handed the paper to him "Yep. All done."

We sat down and watched a movie together.

The next morning Liam walked into my house just as my parents were leaving. I was still asleep when my blankets were yanked off of me.

"Annie, wake up right now, we need to talk." I heard him say in a stern voice

I was not a morning person, I grumbled that I was not getting up for anything and I covered my head with my pillow. Hoping that he would get the hint and leave me alone. Liam poked my shoulder with his finger.

I rolled over and squinted at him.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed with attitude.

"Drop the attitude, did you go anywhere yesterday when you were supposed to be writing lines?" Liam asked calmly.

I was still not fully awake, I had no idea why he was asking me that question.

"No, I stayed here," I said yawning, wishing he would leave so I could go back to sleep.

Liam raised his eyebrow at me.

"That's funny because there is a picture of you all over the tabloids." He said tossing down three different magazines, one was people magazine and the other two were the enquirer and hot topic. I looked down at them and felt my pulse race, I couldn't bring myself to look Liam in the face. I was caught. I could not figure a way out of this one. I had no idea that with Liam being famous that I would become a topic and I would be followed and photographed. The paparazzi must have been hiding somewhere taking pictures, there were photos of me on the swing, eating a hot dog, and on my phone texting Liam.

Liam crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Did you leave the house yesterday?"

I felt trapped. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and not the good kind. I wished I could disappear, even without looking at Liam I could feel his stern expression and the uncomfortable silence, I did the only thing I could do I nodded my head yes.

Liam grabbed me off the bed and stood me in front of him.

"So, you lied to me yesterday." It was more a statement of the fact, instead of a question. "You think you were so clever not getting caught."

I didn't know what to say. I knew I couldn't deny it. Photos don't lie.

Liam sat down on my bed and pulled me over his knees. I squirmed trying to get back up. He grabbed me firmly around the waist to keep me in place.

"What are you doing?" I asked desperately trying to get loose.

"What do you think, I'm doing?" Liam questioned back.

I had to think for a minute, then I remembered the restaurant episode. NO no no no he could not. He wouldn't...

"No, please your not, please don't..." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Spank you? Why should I not turn your nice white bottom red for lying to me?" he asked sounding mad.

I didn't know how to answer that, I was starting to feel guilty and like a bad girl.

"Do you think you deserve this Annie?"

I felt a tear fall from my eyes. As I nodded my head yes.

Liam brought his hand down on my nightgown-clad bottom. I gasped as each swat was landed. It hurt more than what I got in the restaurant, and more quantity and he wasn't letting up. I cried and squirmed and pleaded and promised to be good.

Liam gave me fifteen swats altogether and listened to me cry. He gathered me in his arms and smoothed back my hair from my face. We hugged and I calmed down.

"I did that only because I care about you and I want to be able to trust you. Now dry your eyes and go shower. The other band members want to meet you and I'm taking you to breakfast.

I jumped up and ran for the shower. I couldn't wait to meet the other boys of the band.