Fifteen - you heard that?

Start from the beginning

"So you said literally everyone knows about the mafia and you guys.." I started. "What do you mean by that?" I asked her. "So everyone knows the mafia exists but they don't know who the leaders are, as we stay well hidden using other peoples faces to do the job, until we trust them enough to let them know who we are." She said.
"Basically, we own and control almost everything, most people just go along with what we do, because we are so powerful, they are scared of what will happen if they don't. Our network extends worldwide not just in England." She told us. "We have all of the most powerful people on our side.
Most people in a position of power or celebrities, we have ended up helping out over the years, with protection and things like that.... Like with Gareth." She told us. Looking around the room trying to see how we felt about it, now knowing more information.  "Oh okay, I was just wondering how we didn't know you but everyone else does it seems." I chuckled, stroking her cheek. "Well welcome to the club guys." She told us laughing.

A couple weeks later after lots of rest Mai was able to move around again, slowly resuming to normal activities.
I had been training hard, with the boys for weeks, preparing ourselves for the match on Sunday, so I wasn't able to see her much.
"You can finish early for today boys, you've worked hard. I'll see you tomorrow for training at 11." The gaffer told us. I decided to surprise Mai and take her out, for our second ever date.

💬Mai ❤️
Mase- hey babe, be ready for 6 I'm picking u up, wear something fancy xx
Mai- oooo where we going?xx
Mase- it's a surprise ;) xx
Mai- urgh fineee, see u soon Mase :) I love you xx
Mase - see you soon princess, I love you too xx

Mai's POV
A couple weeks later and I'm feeling a lot better now. I still have a small bandage on my wound, but it's more or less fine now. I haven't seen any of the boys since the accident. The football boys have been training hard and had a match against Scotland which they drew, and won their match against the Czech Republic. They have been training hard ready for the match against Germany, which will be a tough one. The formula one guys are also away, in Hungary ready for the Hungarian GP.

I had just chosen a white silk dress for my date with Mase. I made my hair slightly wavy. I did my make up, putting on concealer, foundation, contour mascara and eyeliner.
I started getting ready very early and it was still sunny outside, so naturally, I made my dad take a picture of me to post on Instagram.

MaiVerstappen

Liked by jackgrealish and 2,356,678 others

Date night @masonmount

Comments

Masonmount- wowww I'm a lucky guy 😍
-I love you 😘

Jackgrealish- double date soon?
-yassssss

Sasharebecca- damn girl 😍
- my gf xx

Laurenfryer- stunning 😍
- all you babe x

Danielricciardo- beautiful Mai xx
-thank u Dan the man x

Johnstones- my sistaaaa looking fineeeee
- ahhh I adore u stonesy 💜

-Debbiemount- so this is the girl Mase can't stop talking about. Can't wait to meet you Mai!
-I can't wait to meet you too mrs mount! Xx

I was replying to comments, when I saw Daniels. He's been a bit weird with me lately, a bit flirty, and he gets a certain look on his face, when he sees me and Mase together,  that I can't quite figure out.
I was deep in my thoughts, when the doorbell went. It must be Mase! I walked towards the door, grabbing my handbag on the way.
"Hello handsome."
"Hello darling, you look absolutely gorgeous." He told me, looking at me up and down.
"Thank you handsome." I smiled at him as we walked to his car.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going yet?" I asked Mase, showing him my puppy eyes. "Don't look at me like that, you know I can't take the puppy eyes!" He said smiling and quickly looking away from me, as to not spill where we were going, and ruin the surprise.

Authors note- John is a good friend isn't he! Busy today thinking of new drama to add to the book, ive had such bad writers block recently but finally got some ideas! They'll be coming soon, hope u enjoy them xx