Part 8: The Beggining

Daphne and Fred ate sandwiches on the beach.

"Thanks for this Fred." Daphne smiled.

"No problem." Fred replied. After a while it got quiet and awkward. Fred looked at his hand, he had wrote pick up lines on it.

"Are you winter? Because you'll be c-" He stopped.

"Huh?" Daphne was confused.

"I didn't read that one before I wrote it.." Fred said under his breath. "Are you a fruit?" he continued.

"What?" Daphne raised an eyebrow.

"Because you are a fine-apple." Fred smirked.

"That's cheesy, but thankyou." Daphne awkwardly laughed.

"I believe in following my dreams, can I have your instagram?" Fred smiled.

"You already have my insta. OH! That's funny, thats good." Daphne laughed, Fred laughed with her.

"What the hell is that?" Fred jumped up and looked up to the sky. A light glowed bright in the sky, he had to look away. Fred and Daphne were astonished, they had no idea what it was.

"Maybe it was a comet? Velma says there's always a rational explanation!" Daphne tried to calm down.

"Probably.. I'll drive you home." Fred put his hand over her shoulder and walked her back to the van.

At Roses house, Shaggy and Rose were sat in the garden.

"I'm gonna get pillows so we can star gaze!" Shaggy smiled and ran back into the house while Rose looked up at the sky, the light glowed bright. Rose stared at it, fascinated.

Fred arrived at Roses house and beeped. Shaggy walked outside.

"Hey Shaggy, you want a ride home?" He called out of the window to Shaggy.

"Like- I think I'll crash here tonight." Shaggy replied.

"Alright!" Fred drove off, smoke flew up in the air as the Mystery Machine sped away.

To Be Continued...