Part 3: HOT HOT DOGS!

Back in town, Rose and Shaggy were eating chilli hot dogs from a hot dog van called 'HOT HOT DOGS!'. They were sat on the side of the road.

"Man I never knew this van was in Coolsville!" Shaggy said while he ate his hot dog.

"I come here all time, the foods great!" Rose smiled.

"Yeah, Scoob would've loved this." Shaggy looked at the ground, he looked upset. Rose held his hand tight.

"You don't need to think about the others, you have me." Rose gazed at his eyes.

Rose and Shaggy spent the rest of the evening walking around Coolsville, Rose showed him different restaurants and take-out places. As the sun was setting Shaggy got a call from Velma, his phone lit up while Rose and him were waiting for there Coolsville Fried Chicken orders.

"Like I gotta take this-" Shaggy answered the call and walked outside.

"Shaggy, we've just solved a mystery and we're driving back to the headquarters. Are you there now? Scooby is missing you." Velma asked.

"Uh- one sec." Shaggy muted himself and walked back into CFC.

"Like, is it okay if I go back soon?" Shaggy asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. We'll finish these wings and then go." Rose smiled.

"Awesome." Shaggy smiled back.

After finishing their food Shaggy walked Rose back to her house.

"Thanks for hanging out with me."

"Any time."