Chapter 21

It had been a month later. Nothing much happened other from the fact that Dray had been bugging him about something. He just always chickened out when he wanted to tell the other about his feelings. Dray clearly was fed up with him constantly avoiding the topic.

"Alright that's it." Dray snapped in annoyance and he jumped at the harsh tone of Dray. It had been a while since that tone was used. Resulting in him feeling intimidated.

"Sowwy, Hawwy not wanting mad Daddy." He instantly slipped into his headspace and tears rolled down. Because he wasn't wanting his Daddy to be mad.

"Hey, I didn't mean to snap at you." It was said softly, and he continued to cry harder thinking that he had done something bad.

"Come here, little bee." It was said with the same tone, making him slowly going over to Daddy, but gaze avoided. Body shrinking down as still tears rolling down. Soon he was pulled into the chest of the other and making him feel slowly relaxing. It was also helping that his paci was given into his mouth.

"Daddy is sorry, my cute little kitten. I just was frustrated that you haven't told me what's bothering you." Daddy apologized and explained it to him. His eyes dropped and he fidgets knowing exactly what Daddy was talking about.

"Me sowwy. Big me wove you as much as I's do." He explained with sniffles and there was a stiffen felt and he slowly raised his eyes to see a gaping Daddy. Making him giggle as it was funny to see his Daddy that surprised and even red as a tomato.

"Okay, that- Why didn't I realize this?" Daddy commented with a deadpanned voice -not that he was understanding what tone this was- and soon kiss was given once again on his temples.

"That explains it. Well Daddy loves big and small you." It was said with a grin and he flushed yet giggling in delight. Because Daddy was loving him back. Which was really awesome.

"Yay, Daddy me wove you soooo much." He made a big gesture and a delight tone was used, making Daddy have an even redder face. It was funny and he grinned at this.

"Aww that is a lot that you love me. I love you too my cute little bean." It soon was said, and he beamed at this. He snuggled into the arms of Daddy and soaking all the comfort up that he got. He always feared that Daddy would have left him when he told him about his feelings. But now he knew that Daddy would never leave him, he didn't need to worry any longer. He would have his Daddy forever.

"Let's get you into something more comfortable, wouldn't you like this my cute little sunshine." His tone was silly, and he giggled but liking the idea. So that he nodded. Daddy picked him up and changing him into his pull ups, and a cute kitten onesie that Daddy thought would look cute on him.

"There we go. Look at you being all cute yet handsome. Isn't that right, my cute little prince." It was said with delight and he giggled at this and nodded but a feeling of nonverbally overcame him.

He was put down and instantly starting to play with the toys that were. Some cars but today he felt more like playing with dolls. He liked both boy toys and girl toys. Both are fun for him. Even blabbering to the little doll.

This had been the entire day and they even had a sleepover together. Which was really fun for him as get cradled into his arms. He snuggled into him and loving the warmth and comfort that was given by Daddy.

.

.

.

His eyes widen as he was in front of the Dursley's. Why was he here? How had they found him? All he could do was follow as his body wasn't listening to him. He couldn't move one inch. As if someone had put him under a spell. It made him feel terrified, yet he couldn't do anything about this.

It wasn't helping that he was right now on his regressed mind making this way worse than before. He silently cried but no words, no sobs, no sounds went out of his mouth. Giving him a sense of terror. He wasn't in control and they're eyes god they're eyes wasn't helping.

They looked like he was the worst and disgusting person they ever had seen. Making him feel horrified about what would happen to him. He had not even an idea how he got here as the last memory was in the comforting arms of Dray. He needed Daddy and that fast.

With a loud and chilling scream eyes snapped up....