-17-

Tae took a deep breath and looked to the side.
"Yes father?" Tae looked at the man right in the eye.
"Who is this may I ask?" he asked sternly.
Jeongguk squeezed Tae's neck anxiously.
"My boyfriend, now please excuse me, he needs my company right now" Tae raged as he was about to go upstairs.
"Come on Taehyung let me at least meet him" his father tried to rest his hand on the elders shoulder which Jeongguk wasn't touching but Tae shoved it off.

"No, you never had an interest in my life so why are you bothering now! Mother was the one who cared and you cheated on her for someone you want me to call 'mother'. Now I'm not even allowed to see my own mama, and I live in this massive house by myself because you're always with that bitch, leaving your son on his own!" Taehyung spat angrily before storming upstairs.

Jeongguk moved his eyes from Tae's neck to look at his boyfriend's father. His eyes were heavy, he looked sad. But what Tae just screamed, he could understand why Tae held so much pain. But then again looking at his father he could see that he was suffering just as much.

Just because he was going through pain doesn't mean he couldn't be there for his boyfriend too. Tae needed him just as much as Jeongguk needed Tae.

Tae walked them to his room and made to shut the door behind him before carefully placing the younger on the bed.
"I'll be back okay" Tae caressed his chubby cheeks before walking into his attached bathroom and grabbed the supplies he needed.

Jeongguk flopped backwards onto the mattress making a star fish shape with his body. Tae came back and sat next to him on the bed close to his face. Jeongguk shuffled closer and laid his head on Tae's lap. Tae carefully brought a warm, damp cloth to his face and began to wipe away the blood stains of his face. He made sure that he wasn't rubbing too harshly on his skin so he didn't irritate it.

"I'm sorry about my dad" Tae sighed as he moved from the younger's face to his hands. Tae carefully treated the wounds which were pretty deep, but not deep enough for stitches.
"Don't apologise" Jeongguk whispered as he hissed when Tae placed cream on his cuts.
"Sorry. I know, but I didn't really think he'd be home. As he's never home funnily enough" Tae rolled his eyes as he carefully placed plasters over the cuts.

Jeongguk reached his hand up to the elders cheek and caressed it softly. Tae felt the feeling of the the plasters softly touch his skin. Tae placed his hand over the younger's hand and smiled.
"It's okay, if you want to talk to can" Jeongguk smiled.
"Another time okay, let's just relax" Tae suggested.
"Sounds perfect" Jeongguk smiled and sat up sitting close to Tae.

Taehyung grabbed clean clothes and let the boy freshen up before they made their way onto the bed. The two collapsed onto the mattress and was quick to hold one another close.
"Tae" Jeongguk called as he rested his head on the elders chest, making small patterns with his finger on the boys stomach.
"Yes baby" Tae whispered as he caressed the younger's hip.
"I-I love you" Jeongguk muttered before shyly shoving his face into his chest.

"Really!" Tae almost screamed in excitement.
"Taeeee" Jeongguk embarrassingly whined as he hurried his face deeper.
"I love you too baby, so much. I love you more than anything in this world" Tae shuffled down so their faces were at the same level.
They both studied each other's faces before pulling in closer, until finally there lips were touching. Jeongguk held the side of Tae's face as he pushed further into the kiss.

Tae moved his hand into the boys shirt, caressing his bare back making the boy gasp from the delicate touch on his sensitive skin. Tae took his chance and pushed his tongue into the younger's mouth and explored every sweet cavern he could find. Jeongguk felt like he was in heaven with his boyfriend by the side of him, kissing him like he was the most important thing in the world.

They moved away for a breath and rested their foreheads together, breathing heavily while smiles on their faces.
"You're perfect in every way. I love you, and I'll always be here for you" Tae rubbed his nose against the younger's before placing small, delicate kisses along Jeongguk's soft jawline and down his neck. He took the boys pale skin between his teeth and sucked on the skin till red marks formed. He didn't so many but he did it till he thought there was enough.

"Are you okay with me leaving these love bites? I should have asked before hand" Tae felt slight guilt wash to him.
He didn't want the younger to think he was taking advantage of him as he was delicate and sensitive. But that wasn't what Jeongguk was thinking, nothing to it actually.
"I love it Tae, don't feel guilty. You make me feel important" Jeongguk kissed the boys cheek and gave him a smile.

"Baby, how about you stay with me? Live with me" Tae asked, he thought about it for a little while as Jeongguk was always round his anyway.
He was worried that if he left Jeongguk alone he would only bring harm to himself and he didn't want that. Not only that but he hated being alone by himself. He couldn't sleep those nights when Jeongguk wasn't in bed with him, so he came to that conclusion.

"Tae...I- don't know what to say..."
"I know I'm sorry I shouldn't have as.."
"That's not it, of course I will hyungie. B-but what about your dad Tae?" Jeongguk whispered as he stared into Tae's soft eyes who only displayed love.
"I'll talk to him" Tae husked.
"I'd love to then"

Tae gasped happily and hugged the younger, burying his head into the younger's chest, placing kisses all over the younger's stomach, making Jeongguk burst out giggles.