-44-

"Tae my stomach hurts so bad" Jeongguk cried, as he was laid out on the mattress.
"It's okay darling" Tae calmly spoke, as he took the younger's hands and guided him up to his feet carefully.
Jeongguk unwillingly let his husband help him up to his sore feet.

Jeongguk was only days away till the set due date of the baby. His stomach had grown so much over time, to the point that he could barely sit down properly. Any position was uncomfortable for the boy now so he was constantly in pain. Taehyung had been a dream though and had helped the boy through the pain, like giving him massages, getting his cravings, being calm when Jeongguk became grumpy and had his mood swings. There were times when he struggled, but Jeongguk would always cry and tell him that he was sorry and didn't know what came over him.

As well as that, Jeongguk had finally finished school. The year went by very quickly, and he graduated not long ago. Taehyung was also doing really well, amazingly well more like. His company was thriving, and sales were going through the roof. He was labelled the best youngest CEO in the world, which took his company to another level, with getting more international companies and all. He was currently on maternity leave, knowing Jeongguk needed him for the last stages or pregnancy and he wanted to be there for the first stages of parenting.

So currently Tae, positioned the boy so Jeongguk's back was resting against Tae's stomach. Tae guided Jeongguk's head back to he could feel comfortable. Tae then slowly wrapped his arms around the boys massive bump and placed his hands underneath it.
"Ready" Tae questioned, whether which Jeongguk quickly cried a yes.

Tae carefully lifted his bump up making Jeongguk's release a relaxed sigh. Tae was holding the baby bump in his hands, and which reduced the strain on Jeongguk's stomach. He didn't do this for too long, but once he lowered the bump back to its place, they waited 20 seconds before repeating the action again. Jeongguk hummed quietly as he felt the weight reduce for a short time.

"Does it feel any better?" Tae asked as he pressed small kisses to the younger's cheek.
"Hmm thank you hubby" Jeongguk whispered as he eventually moved away from the elders hands so he could face him.
Jeongguk pressed a kiss to the elders lips and rested his forehead on the tigers chest. Everything fell silent before a piercing wail came from Jeongguk. Tae's eyes widened and saw how Jeongguk was holding onto his stomach and he cried in pain. Tae could feel the boys stress build up, as the pain was unbearable.

"I need to go to hospital" Jeongguk cried in pain, making Tae quickly nod and grab the birth bag, throwing it over his shoulder.
He carefully lifted Jeongguk bridal style, making sure he didn't squish his stomach, and carried him to the car. He laid Jeongguk down on the back seat with the blanket at the back on top of him. He shoved everything else into the front seat and quickly drove off.

Jeongguk cried in pure pain. Tae tried to calm him down but there was no use, and Jeongguk slowly fell unconscious from hyperventilating.

->

Jeongguk woke up, feeling tired, and in less pain. His stomach felt strange, not so heavy and empty almost. He began to sit up when he sensed something different.
"T-tae? Tae? TAE" Jeongguk cried as he looked around to see no one in the very dull room.
"Someone" Jeongguk cried thrashing around, noticing a difference.

He heard rushing off feet come through the door and towards the bed. Till finally his eyes adjusted and saw his husband with a worried face.
"Hey baby, I'm here" Tae wrapped his arms around him and hushed the boy as he cried into his arms.
Tae could sense that he was very distressed.
"Calm down baby, everything is okay" Tae reassured, releasing his comforting pheromones which helped the younger a great deal.

"W-what happened? W-where's our little tiger? D-id we lose him? I'm a curse" Jeongguk cried more.
"No baby, you're not a curse. And our little tiger is safe and sound. He is with the others" Tae smiled, pushing the boys hair away from his sweaty forehead.
"He's here?!" Jeongguk gasped.
"Yes baby, you did it. He's here, do you want to go see him?" Tae asked knowing the answer.
Jeongguk quickly nodded and so Tae grabbed him a wheel chair as he had a c section and wouldn't be able to walk.

Tae lifted him into the wheelchair and he wheeled his out of his hospital room and to the nursery where their baby boy was having a health check. They went in and Mr Kim was standing there with the doctor in case something happened.
"Hi son" Mr Kim smiled at both of them.
Jeongguk's eyes widened as he was pushed closer, as he was finally able to see his son after 9 months.

"Can I touch him?" Jeongguk asked with a small voice.
"Of course, he is your son after all" the doctor chuckled quietly.
Jeongguk brought his hand up and caressed the baby's fluffy cheek gently, making the child move its head closer.
His eyes trailed down to the child's small hand, travelling his finger down to the tiny hand, which slowly wrapped around it.
Jeongguk's eyes began to well up, as his head couldn't process it all.

"You're son here is very healthy and will need to be fed soon. You can take him back to the room, all I need now is the name"
"Kim Chanyeol" Jeongguk smiled, as he slowly reached out for the baby and immediately pulled him into his arms.
Chanyeol stretched his arms and rested them on Jeongguk's chest, smacking his lips softly.

"He's perfect" Jeongguk whispered, noticing how his baby had small tiger ears.
"He sure is" Tae smiled, coming over and kissing his husbands head, while looking down at his son.
"Come let's go make him some warm milk hm" Tae suggested making Jeongguk nod.
"Thank you" the pair spoke to the doctor before going back to the room to feed their child.

Taehyung lifted Jeongguk back onto the bed as Jeongguk held Chanyeol safely. Tae prepared the milk after Mrs Kim helping him. He brought the bottle over and noticed how his husband had shuffled forward making room for him. Tae smiled lovingly and sat himself behind the boy on the bed. Jeongguk leaned back and snuggled up to his hubby's chest while Chanyeol was cuddled up to Jeongguk's chest.

Jeongguk's slowly rocked the newborn carefully as he placed the nipple of the bottle to the boys lips and thankfully he began to suck with no hesitation. Tae watched closely as he had one hand on the boys stomach and the other hand supporting Jeongguk's arm, which was cradling the baby. He knew this was his family and he didn't want it any other way.