-06-

"Here take some water" Taehyung grabbed a glass of water as Jeongguk began to try and talk.
He hadn't spoken proper words in years. He used to talk to himself at home but even now he never does and never uttered a word because there was no use, there was no point. Silence was his only comfort so what was the point of him ruining what comforts him the most.

"It's okay say it again, just try saying it a little louder if you can" Taehyung encouraged but didn't force it upon him.
"T-Tae" Jeongguk spoke a little louder and clearer now that he had drank water.
His eyes lit up as there was a prominent sound which made Taehyung gasp happily. Tae's eyes flickered a gold colour as he stared at the younger with euphoria.

His voice was smooth, unlike the first time he tried when it was more rusty.
Jeongguk was at a point where he thought he had no hope and had lost his voice completely. And as much as didn't like talking he had hoped that he would somewhat be able to find his voice again, and finally he did.

Jeongguk jumped onto Taehyung making him fall backwards onto the mattress. Taehyung chuckled and quickly wrapped his arms around his waist.
"T-tae Tae T-taeh-hyung-gie" Jeongguk cried into the elders neck.
Tae smiled proudly, resting his chin on the top of the younger's head.

As Jeongguk slowly pulled away he looked at Tae with their faces only inches away. His eyes fluttered softly as he looked at Taehyung.
"Please forgive me if you don't want this" Taehyung whispered before pressing his lips onto the younger's.
Jeongguk squeaked in the kiss but was quick to respond back the best he could. Taehyung took it slow and steady, he didn't want to show it to be lustful he wanted it to be sweet and innocent.

Their lips moulded together almost perfectly. Taehyung's teeth barely grazed over the younger's bottom lip and Jeongguk had already parted his lips ready for Taehyung to slip his tongue through the small gap. Jeongguk shyly sucked on the tip of the elders tongue before letting him taste his sweet cavern which Tae found so endearing and something he never wanted to forget.

They pulled away after feeling their chests squeeze, leaving Jeongguk a blushy mess. He placed his head back into Tae's neck and shut his eyes tight. The two laid there in complete silence just embracing one another with the blanket barely covering their feet, with Tae letting off his calming pheromones which Jeongguk loved so much.
"Do you regret it?" Taehyung husked into the boys ear.
Jeongguk shook his head and removed his head softly to look at Tae.
"..no" Jeongguk pressed a kiss to the boys jaw before hiding his head back in Tae's neck.
Tae's eyes flickered gold once again as his heart warmed inside.

Taehyung wrapped his tail around the younger safely and used his hands to fiddle with the younger's hair. Jeongguk rubbed his cheek against the boys chest as he tried to find a comfortable spot.
"Do you want to hang out with my group tomorrow? You can bring your friends if you want with you"
Jeongguk let out a loud sigh and slightly sat up so he could sign language.
'I don't have any other friends. At lunch I sit in the bathrooms or the common room, because I don't have anyone else' Jeongguk kind of grunted to himself.

Taehyung caressed the younger's chubby cheek with the back of his index finger, making Jeongguk lean into the warmth.
"You can be in my group, they'll love you I promise" Taehyung sincerely told the boy showing no lie in his voice. Don't
'Are you sure? I mean we are in different grades why would a bunch of seniors want to hang out with a random junior who can't talk fully?'

"Don't put yourself down like that. You achieved something massive today, step by step. Plus my friends are not one to judge, you're only a year younger than me and a couple of years younger than some of the others. It's more your personality theyll question at first but they'll love you" Taehyung's tail traveled up the boys back to his cheeks, where the tip of his tail gently caressed the boys cheek, symbolising comfort.

"Okay" Jeongguk rasped out with a small cough at the end.
"Don't talk too much baby" Taehyung quickly said pulling the glass of water to his lips.
Jeongguk gulped down the water trying to disguise the fact that he was deeply affected by Tae calling him 'baby' out of nowhere.
"There we go, don't force yourself too much, your vocal chords probably won't be ready for a while lot of words at the moment" Taehyung worriedly rushed out making Jeongguk shocked about how worried he was.

Time passed and Jeongguk decided it was best that he went home. He slipped off the elder's bed and began walking to the door.
"Do you really have to go?" Taehyung whined holding onto the younger's hand as the raven head pulled him down the stairs.
'I need to get back and do some revision and it's already 12am' Jeomgguk signed as they walked towards the door so he could put his shoes on.
"I can't let you walk on your own at this time it's not safe! And why are you doing school work at this time! Please, Gguk stay here tonight" Tae sounded like he was about to cry.

Jeongguk sighed and turned around to look at the elder. He was indeed crying. Jeongguk's stomach dropped and he quickly slipped his shoes off before pulling the elder into a hug.
"I'm sorry" Jeongguk whispered against the boys ear while rubbing the elder's back gently.
"Please don't go" Taehyung whimpered into the boys shoulder.
"I'm not going anywhere" Jeongguk whispered again, as his vocal chords couldn't comprehend the amount of use.

Jeongguk was always one to understand people who struggled, because he was struggling himself. But for the last few years he's never had to care for anyone other himself and his mother but now, now it's all changed. Taehyung crying in his arms had shown to him that he needs to care for the person who was closest to him because he was hurting just as much as he was.

Jeongguk was ready to catch Tae when he fell and Tae was ready pick Jeongguk back up again when he slipped.