"Is that my daughter?'She hissed angerly.

"Why do you care, it's not like you loved her in the first place."My anger rose.

She gasped in hatred and walked over to me.

"I love my child, Where are you taking my child, we want her with us!"She hissed pointing a finger in my face.

"Get your fucking filthy hands away from me,You and your husband should be both ashamed of what you have done."I scowled, opening my door and getting in the car,making sure not to wake Cyan.

"I could call the cops!"She hissed.

"Go ahead lady, have a fucking fantastic night. Oh wait no have a fucking beautiful life."I snickered bitterly as I backed out the driveway and to rush onto the street.

As I grabbed onto the stirring wheel trying to calm myself,I saw Cyan's head pop up from the arm rest.

"Oh did i wake you up!"I sighed.

"No, no I just did that so she wouldn't talk to me.... or both of them."She rubbed her temples looking at me.She looked like she was done with life, like she was stressed out with all of this."You are going to be fine now,promise me."I said rubbing her shoulder with arm. She gave me a slight smile, it was forced obviously. She looked out the window and sniffled a couple times every 3 minutes or so the whole ride too my place. I knew she was crying, and me being the person that sucks at making people feel better, I left her alone.If I was crying I would want everyone to leave me alone too.When I packed her things into my apartment, she helped me quietly. I would look over at her ever second, to make sure see was okay. To be totally honest I was scared what was going threw her mind, because when i'm upset like she is, there is not good things in my head. "So how many girls have stayed in your bed."She laughed bitterly. I widen my eyes in surprise. "Quiet a few."I sighed shaking my head. "Where any worth it at all."She asked. "No, just something I do when I get drunk, and can't control myself. " I said. "I usally love sleeping alone."I chuckled. "Do you do this everyday?"She asked. "Often...."I trailed off.

"I see."She sighed. "Well if i'm living here please do it when i'm not here, or when i'm sleeping."She chuckled and rolled her eyes. I could tell she was getting moody, and aggrivated. "Noted."I acknowledged. "So uh I don't want you sleeping on that couch , cause it's been threw alot."I chuckled and scratched my neck awkwardly. "lovely.."She sighed crossing her arms stopping from putting her clothes in my drawers. "So you can sleep with me."I said. Her eyes almost bludged out of her sockets. "What!"She spat. "No you pervert."She hissed. I rolled my eyes. "Really? i'm not a pervert okay.... i'm not gonna touch you or anything. I just don't want you sleeping on the couch or the floor. I'm doing you a huge fucking favor so you can calm the fuck down, okay princess?"I started getting aggervated. She sighed losing her mad expression. "Okay yeah yeah, I'm sorry i just need medication."She sighed rubbing her forehead. "Same here."I added.

She shuffled threw her bag and pulled out a pill bottle and poured 2 tablets out. She swallowed them one by one. We finished putting belongings away in my home, or you can say ours.I looked at the clock and it was 2 am. I groaned and yanked my shirt off my body leaving me in sweatpants. I saw her doing her hair in a bun and she was in a big t-shirt and shorts. I smiled and walked downstairs to take my medication, I got my 3 bottles out and pured myself two of each. I grabbed my water and took all 6 pills. I put all pills back in the back and I heard a sharp scream from upstairs. I dropped my medication running up the stairs as fast as I could.The bathroom door was closed. I heard sobbing from inside. "Cyan what's wrong."I asked worried.

"Nothing leave me alone."She sniffled. I growled. "Bullshit I heard you scream, now open the fucking door."I hissed angerly. "Justin leave me alone please." She cried. I grabbed my key on top of the door and I unlocked the door. I rushed in and saw her laying on the floor with my old blade againt her skin making a deep cut. I snatched it from her and threw it a the wall. "What the hell do you think your doing Cyan!"She cried and dug her hands threw her hair. "The voices."She sobbed.

I bent down and she griped her head tighter.

"Stop."She whispered.

"I need the blade, I need it."She jolted up to grab it but I grabbed her.

"No!"I yelled. She stared at me for a second before bursting into more tears.

"I'm sorry."She cried into my chest I grabbed her and pulled her closer to comfort her.

"I saw it, and I havent done it in awhile... I had too."She sobbed making my chest wet. I pulled her away from me and grabbed her hands lightly rubbing them "i'm here."I said. "We don't need that, we are stronger than the voices."I spoke as she looked at me. "Lets just clean you up, okay?"I asked. "Okay."She said.

We looked at me and I looked at her. I didn't know what came over me at that momment but I slowly moved my head forward, licking my lips. She turned quickly walking over to the sink, avoiding what I was about to do. That was the first time I was regected by a girl, ever. Damn... and I felt upset about it. Maybe, thats why I like her so much.Wait... did I really confess my liking for this girl, I mean yes I can confess she is beautiful and I trust her.It's just I have never felt like this for anyone... I have only wanted to crave sex,not feelings.

I saw her running her arm under hot water, and hissing at her pain. I got the first aid kit and got big bandaid that would cover the cut. She used a towel on the rack to wie her off gently, then she awkwardly looked at me. "Look Cyan i'm sorry."I sighed.She just shrugged and put the bandage on, advoiding eye contact.She walked away into the bedroom. I followed shortly after and saw her packing more things."See Justin if your only letting me stay here so I can pleasure you, then I'm not your girl."She laughed bitterly. I furrowed my eyebrows, as my anger grew within me. "What the hell?"I spat.She widen her eyes at my sudden change. I walked over to her so we were a few centimeters apart. "What?I'm not gonna be your toy."She shrugged. "Who said you were gonna be my toy, or be treated like one!"I growled instantly. The voices came into my headand I tried ignoring them. "I mean its not like you havent used girls before so i'm saying, im not gonna be one of your one night stands."She crossed her arms rasing her voice angering me even more. I needed to throw something,hit something... anything. "It sound like your calling me a whore."I stated breathing heavly. "Justin you told me you sleep with girls, and feel nothing with them... i mean who does that? Whores."She spat frantically. I backed away with the voices getting louder. I grabbed the nearest thing and threw it against the wall making whatever it was shatter in billion pieces. I started at the wall bfore dropping to my knees and holding my head. "Justin..."she said in a whisper.

"I already know how fucked up I am okay, thanks for expressing it."I hissed pulling at my hair.

"Justin, I didn't mean to say that okay, I just need to take my medicine."She puffed.

She neiled infront of me and pulled my hands away from my head.

"Your my friend I wouldn't mess that up Cyan, by just using you like that..."I trailed off.

"I'm sorry, I trust you I swear, its just my instink to do that."She sighed.

"It's okay but those voices, there in my head, we need more medicine."I stated.

"Indeed."she agreed.

A/N

I hope you liked that chapter oh my goodness!!!! vote loves and comment predictions.

Thanks Readers:)

Love You XoXo

~Jerry_Twerking_