"As we got out of the wreckage, there he stood, the goddamn shooter." You scoffed as you remembered the shoulder length brown hair, the mouth-face mask and the piercing cold look in his eyes.

"I managed to fight him off, but I had to get Fury out of there. That's how we wound up at your place bud." You said as you patted Steve on the shoulder.

"Do you know who it was?" Steve asks now worried about the killer.

"I don't. But..." You said as you tried recalling other memories.

"I know who killed Fury." Natasha says surprising you both. "Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years." Natasha says as you nod in understanding.

"So he's a ghost story?" Steve asks as she continues.

"Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran, somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff, I pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me." She says as she pulls up her shirt to reveal a scar on the side of her stomach.

"Soviet slug, no rifling. Bye-Bye bikinis." She says as you scoff.

"I wouldn't take you for a-" she glared at you before you could finish, so you moved back to the main topic.

"If I remember correctly, I met him once. Right before you guys recruited me." You said as you had their attention now.

"I was walking home from the store and someone brushed my shoulder. It felt weird, it was too hard to be muscle, too rough to be a normal arm. 'He must've been holding something.' I said to myself and I looked back at him. He had nothing on him, only his clothes and a hood! I would've never guessed it if I didn't see the small glint from the tips of his fingers when he turned to look at me. His arm is made of metal." You say as Steve looks dumbfounded.

"You need proof? Here." You say as you roll up your right sleeve up to your elbow, showing the big bruise on your forearm.

"Going after him is a dead end. I know, I've tried." Natasha says as she looks at the flash drive in her hand. "Like you said, he's a ghost story."

"Well, let's find out what the ghost wants." Steve says as you smile and Natasha nods.

.

.

.

Natasha, Steve and you entered a mall with civilian clothes. Steve wore a weird baseball cap with glasses which made you make fun of him. Natasha had a black and white striped shirt with a hood on, over which was a grey coat of sorts. You wore black jeans with a grey shirt, the bag with your sword on your back.

"First rule of going on the run: Don't run, walk." Natasha says to Steve.

"If I run in these shoes they're gonna fall off." Steve says which made you chuckle.

"You don't say. If I lift my leg up these pants will tear apart." You said looking down at the skinny-fit pants you were wearing.

You all enter an Apple store and go to one of the Mac laptops.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up S.H.I.E.L.D. will know exactly where we are." Natasha says as she holds the drive in her hand.

"How much time do we have?" Steve asks.

"Uh... About nine minutes from..." She says as she injects the drive. "...Now."