Amber and I walked the whole 6 blocks to the new swimming pool. Oh, the water felt so good, and it was clear blue. We swam for like 2 hours, went down the steep water slide, ate a hot dog at the concession stand, laid out in the sun, then swam for another 2 hours. We splashed each other and played tag with each other. We were swimming underwater and had come up for air, when we heard a bunch of screaming, we weren't sure what was going on until all the kids started getting out of the pool and running to the fence, I could clearly hear them yelling ONE DIRECTION! Amber and I looked in the direction they were at.

I honestly felt like hiding, diving underneath the water, and not coming back up for anything. The reason why all the kids were out of the pool and trying to reach through the fence was that Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn & Louis were getting out of their limo, I knew the only reason why they were here, and that reason was me.

Liam still had his back to me, and I thought maybe I can sneak out of the pool into the bathroom and hide there then walk back home after they leave. I turned around and climbed out of the pool, but as I picked up my towel putting it around my waist, I looked up and my eyes met a really pissed-off Liam. He was standing at the fence, ignoring the screaming fans, shielding his eyes from the sun with his hand, glaring straight at me. I gulped, I didn't know what to say. I knew I was caught! I mumbled to Amber that I had to leave.

"ANNIE BAKER!" I heard Liam yell my name above the noise of the fans. I started walking towards the gate, Zayn stepped through the gate and grabbed me by my right arm, not very gently either, and before I knew it, I was face to face with Liam and boy was he pissed off. He opened the door and pushed me into the limo. I heard some girls saying how lucky I was, or that they wished they were me. I wish I wasn't me, at that exact minute. I knew I was in some deep shit.

Liam sat down next to me, he didn't say a word to me the whole ride back to my house. Liam said goodbye to the boys and followed me into the house shutting the front door behind us. Before I could even take two steps, I felt the worst two swats on my bottom ever.

"OUCHHHH Liam! I'm still wet from swimming " I reached back and rubbed where he swatted me.

"I don't care if you're wet or dry!" he said sternly.

He grabbed my right arm and marched me into the living room over to the couch, he sat down, then pulled my still wet body over his lap, not caring that I was getting his shorts wet.

"Are you. Or are you not grounded?"

I bit my lip.

"Grounded."

He landed a really hard swat to my butt, building up the fire from the last two swats.

"Then when I spank your butt, you won't be surprised. I came here looking for you. I was going to award you with dinner out. I had even cleared it with your mom, but to my surprise, you weren't here. I just thought I would find you at the new swimming pool. You are in so much trouble right now. I suggest you go upstairs, dry off, put on dry clothes and get back down here in five minutes, no later!" He let me up and I ran upstairs, not wanting to make him any madder than he was. I kept mentally kicking myself, how could I let Amber talk me into something so stupid, and then getting caught. If I would have left the swimming pool two hours earlier I wouldn't be in trouble, and I would be going to dinner, but no here I am in deep trouble again! I changed into a baggy shirt and shorts, dried and brushed my hair, and sighed. Might as well get it over with.

When I walked downstairs to the landing, I saw Liam standing next to the couch with his belt in his right hand. I felt the worse feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I had never been spanked with a belt, and I never wanted to be. He had threatened me with it once. I made sure I didn't push him that far, but I guess this time I failed. But seriously I didn't want to be spanked with a belt. I started retreating back up the stairs slowly.

"Annie! Come here!...Annie...one last time...Annie!"

Liam ran up the remaining stairs grabbed my wrist pulling me down the remaining steps. He half walked, half drug me to the couch, I was trying to dig my toes in the carpet to stop myself from being taken to the couch, it didn't work, because he sat down quickly on the couch and pulled me over his knees. He pulled down my shorts and immediately started raining down swats all over my bottom.

I wiggled, squirming trying to get away from the swats.

"Liamm...please....I'm sorry!" I pleaded

" You shouldn't have snuck out of the house!" He gave me an extra hard swat, that made me scream out in pain.

He let me get up. I started rubbing my burning bottom.

He slapped my hands away, pushed me face down over the arm of the couch.

"Please! Liam, I'm sorry! I'll never sneak out again!"

"I know you won't because I'm gonna make sure of it!" he said sternly bringing the belt down hard on my bottom.

I bucked up on my feet, sobbing and crying. Every swat he gave me made me burst out in fresh tears. He gave me 15 swats with that dreadful belt, my butt was on fire and hurt something awful.

I lay there, trying to get my breathing under control as I heard him put his belt back on.

"OK Annie, You are going to go sit on your seat with NO pillow and write 300 times I will not sneak out."

I hated the idea of not being able to sit on a pillow.

I stood up and pulled my shorts back up. It hurt so much just to have the fabric touching my bottom. I walked over to the table where Liam was waiting for me. He pulled my chair out. I looked at the hard wooden seat and grimaced. I looked at Liam pleading with him with my eyes.

"Just sit down Annie."

"Please just let me have a pillow."

"No, NOW SIT!" he yelled pointing at my chair.

I don't know what possessed me, but I didn't make a move towards my chair.

Liam looked at me, losing patience, he reached for the buckle of his belt.

"Either you sit down, NOW, or I'm taking this off, Your choice."

I groaned, I didn't want to sit down on that hard seat, but neither did I want another whipping with that belt. I still didn't move towards that chair, Liam lifted an eyebrow.

"Annie!" he warned, starting to unbuckle his belt. "If I get it out of even one loop, it is coming off and going across your bottom 6 times!"

I quickly sat down wincing in pain as my butt made contact with the hard seat. Liam handed me a piece of paper and a pen for me to start my lines.