He opened the door and walked out, to bump right into Tul, who was wearing the biggest smile on his face. "He's angry. He's angry." 

Tin kept his face blank. "Who is? Father? No. Me? No. You? Yes, you lied again, Tul. Father had a business proposal for me. I turned it down. Are you loosing your touch at being a weasel?"

He smiled softly as he heard Tul's fist hit the wall. Score! Whistling softly, he walked to the foyer and pressed the butler's buzzer. "Tabi? Bring me the white oxfords. I'm going out now." 

Tabi held the Berluti shoes as if they were made of gold (to him, they probably were.) He bent down, carefully wiped a bit of dust off the toe, and slipped one, then the other on Tin's feet and made sure the laces were secure. As he stepped back, he was struck by how handsome the young master was. 

"Sir, you look very presentable today." He couldn't help his admiring tone.

"Thank you, Tabi. I have important things to accomplish." Tin started whistling again and walked out the wide, front door of the mansion to the waiting limousine . 

Can stared at his professor in wide eyed disbelief

Can stared at his professor in wide eyed disbelief. "What are you talking about? I have all my course credits. I am graduating this semester. WE, that's you and me, Prof, we reviewed everything when I re-enrolled."

"I am so sorry, Can. It's completely my fault. I completely forgot about the new policy that was put in place the start of this school year. You need one junior year math or English credit, not just a freshman credit. Listen, since it is my mistake, they will let you write just the exam."

The professor patted his hand. "Find a tutor and study hard, Can. I believe you can do this. You have the desire to do this."

Leaving the counselling office, Can felt like crying. Real men don't cry. Real men don't cry. Finally, after going in circles, he had enough. "Damn you!" He screamed, sitting on a bench. "Damn you all!" and burst into tears.

A limousine stopped in front of him but he was crying so hard, he didn't notice the tall man, dressed all in white. Everyone else did. Tin ignored the wolf whistle and went directly to Can. "Can, are you all right?"

Can briefly opened his eyes. He saw a friendly face and someone offering comfort and threw his arms around Tin's neck, scaring him. Tin had never held anyone crying before. Can held on for dear life and sobbed. His whole world crumbled with one sentence. He couldn't tell his ma he wasn't graduating again! 

Tin had to move Can. He had a reputation. He was too visible in his white suit on the street with Can crying. With no other option, he picked him up and carried him to the limo, carefully placing him inside. 

Once there, Can, again, threw his arms around the only warm body and cried. Tin had enough. "Can, snap out of it. What's wrong? Tell me, I can help." He gingerly patted his back like he had seen the nurse do to his nephew. "Talk to me."

Can gasped for air, the crying taking its toll. "I'm never going to graduate. Never."

"Are you failing?" Tin could help with that.

"No." It was sullen. "I could study harder. I am short a credit. I don't have money to enroll for another semester. I don't have money to hire a tutor. I don't have anything. I'll never graduate." He wailed. "How do I tell my ma!"

Tin's brow furrowed. "You should have been told what you needed for graduation."

"Of course, I asked. The professor screwed up." Tin was angry now. He patted Can's back lightly. "Let me drive you home. I think it will all work out. Don't worry about it."

"How can I not?" Can's full bottom lip quivered. Tin shuddered. Desire flooded his loins. What the fuck? He firmly put Can on the seat beside him. 

"Your address?" He reminded the man. "I know things will be fine, so just go home and don't worry about it." The University Can attended was one of the Medthanan funded universities. If Tin showed up, he was sure that Can would not have any problems graduating under last year's requirements. It was, after all, the university's mistake.