Chapter 7: He's Back

After working at the Phoenix, Kat got the hang of the ops and how they worked. Mac and Kat were hanging out when they got a call, it was from Matty. Mac answered and said, "I'm with Kat, what's up?" Matty answered in a worried voice, "He's Back." Mac and Kat looked at each other with fear in their eyes. Kat replied, "Okay, we will get there as soon as we can." 

Mac and Kat got to the Phoenix with the rest of the team. Matty starts explaining what is going on. "Murdoc was seen meeting with Pedro in one of the places we know Murdoc has been seen at. All we got are some snippets of the conversation. Riley goes ahead." Riley then answered, " While watching the video footage and the stuff from the bugs we placed we found out that they have some new targets, one of them being Mac and Kat's dad." Mac and Kat looked shocked, Kat then replied, "Okay, Do we know where and when?" Matty then answered saying, "We know that they are in Burma." Jack said excitedly, "Guess we're going to swim with the fishes!" 

Jack always made the best of things and made everyone laugh. While on their way to Burma, Jack noticed Kat looking a little worried. Jack asked, "Hey, Kat are you okay?" Kat looked at him and replied, "Not really, we are going to see my dad, which never has been a good thing for me, so no, I am a little concerned, worried, and scared to see how he will react when he sees me and Mac." Jack looked at Kat, and said, "Kat, he won't even get near you, I won't let him." Kat grinned and said, "You're more of my dad than anyone else could be, not even my biological dad cared as much as you do, Jack." Kat then stood up and hugged him.

                                                    ^^Just picture Riley as Kat^^

Authors Note:

Sorry for such a late update and a short chapter! The chapter I posted today is a fluff chapter I wanted to add more Jack and Kat scenes, which I did in this chapter. Things have been a little busy in my life and I keep forgetting to add another chapter. I won't be updating anymore this week, but I want you all to stay excited for the chapters to come... I have some fun and exciting things planned!!

I will try and make an update day and a reminder to myself to post on a certain day. it will most likely be the weekend. I just started school today so it might be a little, but I will try to post once a week starting somewhat soon! 

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this book because I really enjoy writing this book as well!!

We hit 230+ reads, I am so happy that all of you are enjoying this book!!

Be excited and ready for all the upcoming chapters they will be good!!!

If you guys have any suggestions on things you want in this book or scenes you want in the book comment!!

Don't forget to Vote and comment!!