Chapter 5: The Surprising Discovery

Then, Kat woke up and got ready. She was able to move and do things on her own. When Mac got there Kat let him in. and they started talking and catching up then Mac reached out to Kat to fix her hair when she flinched. Mac looked confused and shocked that it happened. Mac looked concerned and said, "What's wrong, what happened?" Kat looked away and didn't look at him, she didn't want to tell him what their dad did to her. Mac asked, "Kat, what's wrong, why did you flinch?" Kat looked at him with tears in her eyes. She said, "Ummm when I was younger even when I was still living with you, dad always told me that you were his favorite child, when I wasn't good enough he would hit me and lock me in my bedroom." Mac looked like he wanted to punch something. Kat continued, "It got even worse after I left with him. Every day I would get beaten and hit because I wasn't good enough. Every other day Murdoc would come over to the house and both my dad and Murdoc used me as their training, they would punch me, kick me, and hurt me in any way possible." Mac looked surprised and said, "why would they do that to you? Why did Murdoc come over all the time?" Kat continued the story, "Also Jack already knows, I know I should have told you, but you looked up to dad and I never wanted to tell you about it. I'm sorry." Mac replied, "You don't need to apologize, none of this is your fault." Kat smiled, and then realized something...

Macgyver and the Startling SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara