Part 10 : And Stella?

She didn't even realized her phone was shattered on the ground, it was such a normal reaction for her to drop it. That feeling she had, she knew what it was and there was no way for her to even forget for a moment what that sensation felt like.

Kelly came back to Stella, she was stuck in one place. She was paralyzed and looking straight ahead, he wasn't understanding what was happening.

"Stella, hey what happened" he asked gently trying to snap her out of the state she was in.

And as she heard and felt Kelly's presence she exhaled.

"I am sure it was Grant" she said frightened "can we please go"

"Of course, let's go"

She was scared and she didn't want to stay longer than that in the same spot. Kelly opened the car door for her and they left for the apartment. As they got there, he stayed with her and even made her a tea, he wanted her to calm down. He could see how nervous she was, she wouldn't stop rubbing her belly and he knew she was fearing for her baby.

"Here" he handed her the tea "you need to calm down please"

"I'm trying" she said as she blew on the tea "this baby isn't making it easy either, ever since it happened i feel like everything is upside down. I wish i could just get rid of this nausea but i can't" she explained.

"Well drink the tea, then go shower and sleep. You need it and your baby needs it" he said sweetly.

"Our baby" she replied back to him.

"You're ok if i leave you, i will go get some groceries. Fridge is looking a bit empty, there's the police officer outside"

"I think so, don't take too long please"

He smiled and so then he got up and left. He made sure to let the police officer know to be more careful, on his way to his car he texted Atwater.

"Need to talk to you asap"

"Alright come by the district" Kevin replied to him.

So he left and before going to the grocery store he headed to the district. Trudy let him up and he got to Kevin.

"So what was so urgent"

"Grant, Stella is sure that he walked by her like an hour ago"

"Did she get to see his face or anything " Atwater asked concerned.

"I don't think so, but she said he touched her and i am sure that's one of the things she can't forget about him" he explained.

"You're right, i'll have the cameras checked out. See if we can find out where he went after that"

"I'd appreciate that"

"No doubt, i'll let you know"

Kelly then left, he didn't want to leave Stella by herself for too long. But he also had to go get the groceries so he hurried up, he got a bunch of things so that Stella would have proper things to eat. And on his way back all he could think about was asking Stella if he could move in with her so that he'd feel like she's a bit safer. He didn't want anything to happen to her or the baby.

Meanwhile, when Stella had finally finished her tea. She was feeling better, and so she heard a knock on the door. It was Katherine.

"Oh my god hi"

"I brought you your favorite little human, but it's just for like five minutes. We have an appointment in just a few" Katherine explained.

"Hey Grey" she took him in her arms.