༂┆⁴ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

༂┆⁴ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨'𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱

"𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍, 𝚢/𝚗."

"𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎."

after our chat onto why we wanted to become a hunter, the three of us went silent. i don't know why though. are they worried i'm somehow being enslaved by the devil? i mean, after i answered, leorio made sure if i'm really sixteen.

do i look like i'm not sixteen?

i psh'ed at the thought as i continued climbing up the stairs. although, i only think we became silent because we're already tired of these fucking stupid stairs. no wonder hunters are psychopaths.

speaking of psychopaths, where are the children? gon and killua? the twelve year olds?

i looked around the vinicity to look for them when kurapika noticed me turning my head back and fourth. he tapped my shoulder as he asked, "are you looking for someone y/n?"

"yeah." i nodded. "where's the kids?"

"they're probably ahead of us, y/n." kurapika chuckled as he turned to look ahead. i turned my head and looked closely at the top. kurapika's right, they are ahead of us. "see?"

"they are," i mumbled as i quickly increased my pace. kurapika only chuckled as he stayed beside me, meaning, climbing the stairs with same pace as me.

kurapika might think i'm overreacting, but there's a pedophile on the loose. like a clown magician. like hisoka who cut some man's arms just cause he bumped into him. yeah, that psychotic man.

minutes after, a small light suddenly flashed into my eyes. i sighed in relief when it did because, dang, i almost committed premeditated manslaughter.

"looks like we're near the exit now," kurapika said as he patted my shoulder with his colgate smile once again. "let's hurry up, y/n."

"yeah, let's do that."

"we're almost done, leorio!" kurapika turned his head and yelled to leorio.

good for leorio, since he looks like he's about to explode. but man, kurapika's friendship with this man is impressive. if i were to be stuck with someone like leorio, not that i hate him, i'd be annoyed already. well, to be specific, someone with a personality like me.

someone with short temper and always had the urge to commit premeditated manslaughter. 

i was almost delighted to see the light, when a familiar land reached my sight. i sighed, only to be disappointed at my prediction. sigh, sigh, sigh, why must it be this marsh? this is literally hell.

‛‛numelle's marsh also known as the crook's nest‛‛ is known for it's rare carnivorous animals. in this marsh, if you get lost, you'll be lunch for sure or maybe breakfast, or just an appetizer.

i sighed as i noticed a figure walking towards us. well, to be exact, it stayed at the side of the building where it won't be noticed at first. i really don't wanna deal with this shit at the moment.

"this isn't fun…" i whispered as kurapika only laughed in reply. i looked at him weirdly as i pouted.

"you're weird, y/n."

"that's false! he's lying to all of you guys!" a man exclaimed. i looked at the man who yelled and observed him. "he's an imposter! he's not a judge at all! because the real judge is me!"

nani dafuq?

everyone suddenly felt tense and shock. they started mumbling at questioning the satotz's.