Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

That made Astral sigh a little and nod, then they continue down the alley and see a building that looks a bit old and damaged. Then we noticed the motorcycle.

Yuto: "He's here alright."

They go inside and see the inside is a mess and no one was around.

Yuma: "No one is here?"

He hit Yuma's head.

Yuma: "What was that for?"

Yuto: "You and your big mouth Yuma, something like this happen you jinx us."

He flinch at what he said, until

???: "He's got a point, Brat."

They quickly look around to see the gangs coming out of hiding, then Tori got close to Yuto and hold him in fear.

Then Yuto noticed it and bring her close just to make sure, which made her blush more to see that Yuto was overprotective of her.

Then they heard a scream, so they turn around and see that Bronk is being held by the neck by a big guy.

???: "Now why are you brats here?"

Then a man with a white suit stood beside him.

???: "Like Scorch said what are you brats here?"

Then Yuma was about to say something but Yuto beat him to it.

Yuto: "Sorry got a little lost because my idiot brother thought this is a shortcut to go somewhere but has a bad sense of direction."

Yuma glared at him.

Scorch: "Oh really, then tell me why did you enter here."

Before he could speak Yuto heard Tori scream so he quickly see that she was being held by one of them. She flinches in fear, but what happens next is unexpected.

Someone grabbed his arm and grip it hard making the man let go of Tori and fall to the ground while stomping his head on his foot.

Everyone is surprised at this even Tori because it was Yuto with a serious angry look holding him down while twisting his arm and stomping him with his foot.

But what got her attention as she saw his eyes glowing a bit and sees a bit angry.

Yuto: "If you touch her again I will rip your arm off and kick your face."

This made everyone flinch in fear even Scorch and his partner to hear his words being serious.

Astral saw the event but felt a power coming from Yuto and the feeling is very faint but old and very powerful.

Astral: "Something powerful within him is giving him power, but why does it feel so familiar?"