Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

He flinches at that memory.

Caswell: "Alright you got there."

Then Caswell looks at Yuma.

Caswell: "What I mean in the end is that Yuma you rely on these Number cards to win the Duel." 

Yuma: "That's not true at all."

I sigh and tried to stop the fight before it's going out of hand.

Caswell: "Look in the end you couldn't beat Shark or Flip without those Number cards." 

Yuto: "Enough, Caswell no offense, but during his Duel against Reginald he uses Leviathan Dragon first before Yuma summons Utopia."

Caswell blinks a couple of times.

Caswell: "Fair enough, but as you said Yuto it's like a shortcut to win and Yuma relies on them." 

Yuma: "I don't rely on them."

Caswell: "Then prove it in a Duel."

Yuma: "Fine then I Duel someone of your choice and I won't rely on the Numbers."

That got me to sigh again and facepalm my brother's stubbornness.

Caswell: "Really if I say you Duel Shark again?"

Then Yuma took his cards from Caswell, but Bronk came to his side.

Bronk: "Hold on Yuma, think for a moment I think it is not a good time to Duel him."

That got our attention on what Bronk said.

Yuma: "What do you mean?"

Bronk: "After you defeated Shark, he changed and stopped coming to school and hanging out with some guys and I mean bad guys."

That got my attention, then stood in front of Bronk.

Yuto: "Why didn't you tell me this before, I thought he's been at home after this?"

He flinches at what I said.

Bronk: "Sorry I thought you knew as well."

I sigh and then I look out the window straight at the city with a worried look whileTori noticing me with a worried look

MiniTimeskip

3rd P.O.V

At the mall, there we see both Yuma and Yuto headed to the dark alleyway and there they found the stairs so they walked down.

Yuma: "That Caswell, why he keeps bothering me because I won just a few Duels."

Yuto: "No offense Yuma because you always lose and bad strategist."

Then Astral appeared beside Yuma.

Astral: "I agree with Yuto."

He glares at Astral

Yuma: "Thanks for the vote of confidence, but also it is the Duelist that his cards, not the other way around."

Tori: "Yuto, Yuma."

They both turn around to see Tori and Bronk walk behind them.

Bronk: "Are you two crazy, this is a bad idea."

Yuma: "Sorry Bronk, but I must do this."

Then Yuma looks at Astral.

Yuma: "And I must do this alone."