Temporada de Bebe

Chris.

The meeting I had with Vanessa this morning was cut short by her sister going into labor, but she explained enough for me to understand. She finally finalized all the performers so she just wanted to tell us altogether the good news. I'm the second headliner next to Bryson Tiller. I can bring a team with me, but I don't fake kick it with none of these niggas out here so I'ma just tell Tyga and Kid to come, so they can get some stage time in too.

Some bitch hit my Mercedes a couple days ago so while that's in the shop I gotta drive around in Riley bright ass Jeep while I be her chauffeur to her gigs. These past couple weeks she been killing shit with modeling for boutiques and getting a couple headshots in to start her acting career. Today she was shooting with Ada, one of our receptionists who do photography too while India stayed home with the kids. I was able to grab a bite from Saint Felix and she still wasn't ready, so I headed home to chill until she was. I opened the door to the crib and was met at the door by Noah in his walker. Right behind him was his big sister. "Wassup lil ones? Y'all in the whip today?" I picked Noah up and kissed his forehead, and carefully did the same to Ny. Her mean ass rolled her eyes while Noah responded by laughing and almost busting my lip with his big ass head. "Where your big sister and aunty at?"

"In here!" I heard Royalty yell from her room. India was painting her toes in her castle. "Hi daddy! Look at my nails!" She flaunted her blue and pink nails in my face. "Like cotton candy!"

"I love'em." I kissed her extended hand and sat the twins on her bed. "Why auntie Indy letting your brother and sister roam the house alone?"

"They were in here until they heard you unlock the door. Hey to you too." She said, never looking up. "What's up."

"Oh yea, we gotta talk. How the meeting go tho'?" She asked as I turned to walk away. "Good, I'm going on tour in two months. I can bring my own team so I'ma see if Tyga and Kid down to come with me."

"That's wassup. Riley going?"

I shrugged and sat down on Ro's bed, instantly getting attacked by the twins. "If she want to. I doubt it, you know shit starting to pop off for her. Plus I'on want both of us to be away from the kids for so long.

"How long?"

I shrugged again. "I'on know yet. Vanessa said minimum two months, but if they add international dates it could be about six months."

"Mm." India nodded. "Well congratulations."

"Preciate it."

"What's a tour?" Royalty questioned.

"It's when an artist—like daddy—takes a trip to different cities and states performing songs for all the people that like them."

"You make money?"

"Of course." I laughed.

"Well, I need to go on tour because I'm famous." Ro cheesed hard showing off her snaggletooth. Me and India shared a laugh just as my phone began to ring. "You can come on tour with daddy next time." I walked out the room to answer the phone for Riley.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, I'm ready."

"Aight I'm on the way."

Riley.

I checked out the off guards that Ada took of me while I waited for Chris to come pick me up. I saw a couple of her photoshoots she's done and wanted her to shoot me so I could have a couple more professional pictures for my portfolio. She offered to take me home, but Chris said he had something good to tell me and couldn't hold it in anymore. Plus, I only saw my man for a couple of minutes this morning and I miss my kids.