17. Just LOVE

As was returning home from HQ...he had taken a beautiful women's watch for Hm as a gift, there wasn't any reason for buying a gift for her. Just he wanted to buy so he bought a beautiful watch.

He reached home and saw Hm busy in phone and door was open.

As:- Hj

Hm hid her phone which went unnoticed by As.

Hm:- ji ji...

As:- aaj aap jaldi aagayi?

Hm:- ha voh, koi case nahi tha na...isiliye.

As:- Hj, bahut bhook lagi hai. Khana ready hai kya?

She was going to speak but there was a call....she smiled happily seeing the caller id name.

As:- Hj, batayie na khana ready hai?

Hm:- nahi anu voh hum bahar khake aaye hai toh khana banana bhul gaye. Aap bana lijiye Hume kuch kaam hai.

She was going to pick that call but he interrupted.

As:- aa...Hj hum aapke liye yeh gift lekar aaye the. Dekhiye na khol ke *excitedly*

Hm:- ha anu aap yaha rakhiye, hum aate hai *without paying attention on his gift*

Saying this she went inside room and started talking with the person she got a call from. Here outside As was hurt....whenever he used to come she should ask 100 of questions to him and talk with him but today she didn't even talk with him nor saw the gift.

As:- shayad Hj ko kuch zaruri kaam hoga...*he looked at the gift sadly which he bought*

He went inside and made food for himself...though he was tired but he thought even Hm would be tired and maybe busy so he made food. He had his food and went inside not before taking his gift. He went inside and again saw her busy in phone.

As:- Hj...hum aapke liye gift laaye hai. Dekhiye na

Hm yet busy on mobile:- ha aap rakh dijiye hum dekh lenge baadme.

As:- please jaan, abhi dekhiye na *excited*

Hm irritated:- anu aapko samaj nahi aa raha hai, nahi dekhna hai hume abhi. kyu irritate kar rahe hai *shouted, went on bed and slept*

As was hurt by her words. He gulped and controlled his tears. He laid on bed...slightly kissed her forehead and slept.

Next morning...!!!
As woke up and didn't find Hm beside him. He thought she is downstairs. He went near his cupboard to removed his clothes but found a note there.

As picked that note in which it was written....

"Aapke kapde humne nikal ke bed pe rakhe hai towel ke saath, dekh lijiye"

He saw his clothes ironed neatly and kept. He smiled as he understood its HM and went in washroom. He saw one more note on mirror.

"Purane tooth brush humne hata diya hai aur naya rakha hai...red wala humara hai aur blue wala aapka...."

He picked up his blue brush and then continued reading the note

"Please apna hi brush use karna"

As smiles and smirks...he kept his blue brush and used her red brush☺

After brushing, he had bath. He got ready and went down. There was one more note on dinning table with breakfast.

As:- yeh jaan kaha chali gayi?
He picked up that note and started reading.

"Good Morning Anu, aaj aapki aur humari chutti hai toh aaj humne kuch karne ka socha hai...sabse pehele aap hume ghar me mat dhundiye ga, hum ghar par nahi hai aur dusra breakfast kar lijiye, humne aapki favorite aalu ka paratha banaya hai. Achhe se breakfast kariye. Aapka shoes right side wale sofa ke neeche rakha hai. Socks, watch, wallet, roomal, sofa ke arm rest par rakha hai. Fatafat ready hoke ammi wale ghar me pahuchiye.

I am waiting for you, aur ha sabse important baat batana toh reh hi gaya...kii....I...LOVE...YOU SO MUCHHHH.

- Aapki Jaan"

As had a big smile on his face reading this cutest letter....he whispered "I Love You Too" and had his breakfast.

*****

Bonus part chahiye?

*****

Next part is going to be the last part of this story...then we will continue with "Anuseena - Love Never Ends"

*****

Hello guys....hope you liked my 17th Part. If you liked my 17th part then please vote and follow. Any suggestions then please let me know. Your comments motivates us. Part 18 will be posted soon.
Stay home, stay safe....Thank you😊