6. A Day Filled with Love

Hey guys...you all are not commenting on my story....those who are commenting, thank you so much and those who are not then I request you to comment and give your Feedback's...honestly when you don't comment I feel the part was boring...I request you guys to honestly let me know that are you guys liking it or not liking it. Any changes you guys want...anything you want me to add or remove? .....or if you guys are not liking it then I will end it here. Because if audience is not liking it then there is no use of writing. Don't find it rude...but honestly I would like to tell you that when we get comments from you guys..then we get motivated and then only we get a hope that people will like our story so then only I write. Those who are writers must be understanding what I am feeling now. Also guys please follow and vote. From a long time I have only 60 followers....just by doing these three things...I will feel that I got my feedback. I think I spoke a lot now😅 so let's end here and start with the 6th part. So here it is...read, imagine and enjoy.

Next day Morning...
There was a knock on the door...our Anuseena were sleeping peacefully. As was sleeping on sofa and Hm on bed. Hm woke up and opened the door. It was Maa.

Hm:- Good morning Maa...*touched her feet and hugged her*

Maa:- good morning meri bachhi. Anu utth gaya?

Hm:- nahi maa vo....*Maa saw As sleeping on sofa*

Maa:- ye yaha kyu soya hai?

Hm:- woh...maa..actually..woh...ha...actually humne unhe uthaya tha abhi just par vo uth par phirse sofa pe sogaye. Hum unhe wapas utthane ja rahe the Lekin tabtak aap aagayi. Hum abhi uttha dete hai unhe aur ready hoke neeche aate hai.

Maa:- achha theek hai...yeh saari pehen le ready hoke...aur ha...aaj shaadi ke baad pehela din hai to aaj anu ko bolna tujhe sindoor lagane. Phir uske baad tu khud bhi laga sakti hai...theek hai? 

Hm:- ji maa

Maa:- mai bhi tab tak ready hogati hu.

Maa left. Hm closed the door...she went near As and crassed his soft hair. His messy hair and cute baby face made her blush...even she wasn't knowing that why is she blushing. She couldn't control herself more and kiss him softly on his forehead and cheek. Then she realized what she did.

Hm in mind:- areey..yeh hum kya kar rahe hai. Hum nahi karte Aj(Anubhav ji) se pyaar...control Haseena control....*she relaxed and controlled herself a bit* ....pehele ready hote hai phir utthaenge Aj ko.

She decided to get ready...she was going to get up but As held her hand in sleep and slept in her lap. Hm was a bit shocked. She was just gazing at him...after 3-4 mins yet she was gazing. As woke up because of sun rays kissing him. He looked at Hm gazing at him with no expressions.

As:- Hj? Hj? *he shook her*

Hm:- haan? Haan kya hua?

As:- kaha koh gayi aap? Aur aap yaha kyu bethi hai?

Hm:- nahi vo aapko uthane aaye the. Aur bas aaise hi kuch soch rahe the...app ready hogaye. Maa ne dono ko bulaya hai neeche ready hoke.

As:- okay theek hai. Aap ready hogaye. Hum guest room me hogate hai.

Hm went to get ready in washroom. As went in guest room.

As had bath and came out. He was Shirtless and wearing trousers. He received a call from IG sir and he told that he needs a mail urgently so to mail it to him. As forgot that Hm is getting ready in room. He went shirtless in room as it was not locked...he was busy in his phone so he did not see Hm. Hm was in her towel dress and busy finding something in bags...both did not see each other. Hm turned...As and Hm both collided with each other. Hm was about to fall but As caught her. Both lost their balance and fell on bed. Both were shocked...just staring and lost in each other. Hm's one hand was on his shoulder and one on his bare chest. As one hand was tightly circled around her waist and one hand on her bare shoulder. Both forgot everything...they just wanted to love each other. Their lips were just inches apart. Both forgot everything and just wanted to kiss each other. As was about to kiss Hm on lips....but but but.....