14. Together Anuseena

Thank you for 96 followers...make me 100 followers soon if you find me worth it.

Hm pointing her index finger:- dare you speak anything about him. He is my husband....pati hai voh mere. Aur rahi baat pyaar aur bharose ki toh sun lo....I TRUST HIM & I LOVE HIM.

All shocked....Anubhav's happiness had no bounds.....his happiness was on 9th sky....tears were flowing from his eyes in happiness. Others were happy too especially Ks.

Rs got hell angry....

Rs to her men:- khare kya ho maaro inhe.

All started fighting....Rs was about to hit Hm with a stick but Ks gave her a hard kick on her face.

Ks to Hm:- Ms aap Anu bhaiya ko yaha se lekar jaayie. Hum insab se nipat te hai.

Hm:- par Ks.....

Ks:- Ms aap jayie....please.

Hm sighed and went near As...she removed all the ropes from which he was tied. While she was removing..As was just gazing at her with no expressions having tears in his eyes.

Hm:- chaliye jaldi

She held his hand and both came out from godown. They went a bit far near their car where it was parked. Hm saw that there was a cut on As hand cause of the chair.

Hm tensed:- aap...aap ko toh khoon aa raha hai...ek ekk min hum first aid leke aate hai.

She went in car and bought first aid. kit. She started bandaging his hands forming tears in her eyes seeing his pain. While she was doing so As was gazing at her. When she was done he asked.....

As:- aap humse pyaar karti hai??

Hm smiled:- khud se bhi zaada...I love you.

As smiled happily:- phir se kahiye

Hm smiling:- I love you

As:- wapas

Hm:- I love you

As:- kehete rahiye *cutely*

Hm chuckled at his cuteness:- I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

As hugged her tightly and sighed as if he got his breath.

As:- I love you too *broke the hug and kissed her forehead*

They both shared a romantic eye lock

Ks from behind:- agar aap dono ka romance hogaya ho toh hum bhi kuch bole? *teasingly*

Anuseena turned and saw whole MPT standing and smiling happily.

Hm:- app sab? Riya kaha hai?

Ks:- Ms chinta mat kariye uss Riya ko humne arrest karva diya hai....par abhi toh hume khushiya manani chahiye kyunki aap officially toh humari bhabhi shaadi ke baad ban hi gayi thi...par abb hum aapko pure haq se bhabhi bulayenge....*happily and cutely*

Hm:- bilkul bulayega

All laughed at her cuteness.

Ps:- chalo achha hai aap dono ek hogaye. Bhagwan kare aap dono ki Jodi salamat rahe *sharmane wala step* ishhh

As:- yeh...kya...tha...Pushpa ji?

Ss:- voh inko lala ke papa ki yaad aagayi.

As:- aaise?

Hm:- inko aaise hi yaad aati hai.

All laughed and Anuseena gave each other a cute side hug.

~~~

Anuseena entered their room....and As pulled Hm by her waist. One hand on her waist and one holding her hand. Her one hand on his chest and other holding his hand.

Hm:- kya hua?

As:- kuch nahi....bas aaise hi aapko dekhne ka man kar raha hai *smirked*

Hm chuckled:- I love you

As:- I love you too....waise ek important baat to rehe hi gayi.

Hm:- kya?? *confused*

As went and bought a box of a beautiful ring...he bent on his knees....

As:- Hj...hum jaante hai ki humari shaadi hogayi hai...aur hum ek dusre se pyaar bhi karte hai....lekin kya aaj aap humari hona chahengi?

Hm:- yess *happily*

As slide the ring in her finger and they hugged each other.

As sat on bed and made her also sit on his lap.

As crassed her on cheek with one hand and lost in her.

Hm:- kya hua Anubhav ji? Aaise kya dekh rahe hai?

As:- aapne hume maaf kardiya na?

Hm:- bilkul karidiya *smiling*

As:- aap humpe bharosa karti hai na?

Hm:- anubhav ji humne aapko maaf kardiya....bharosa bhi karte hai aur pyaar bhi bahut karte hai....*kissed his hands*

Hm:- chaliye abb bahut raat hogayi hai sojayie *getting up*

As:- aaise kaise *pulled her back* abb pyaar ka izhaar hogaya hai toh abb....*smirking*

Hm understood his intentions...

Hm:- toh abb? *circled her hand on his neck*

*****

What? They became Anuseena, that doesn't mean it's the end...!!!
There's alot more to come...!!!😁

*****

Hello guys....hope you liked my 14th Part. If you liked my 13th part then please vote and follow. Any suggestions then please let me know. Your comments motivates us. Part 14 will be posted soon.
Stay home, stay safe....Thank you😊