5. Beginning of a New Life

Ammi had returned from HM’s mama’s house. She was happy to know that Hm is ready to get married now with As. Ammi and Maa decided the date for their marriage which was after 6 days. All the rituals…mehendi…haldi…sangeet completed nicely. Today was nikkah and Shaadi…Hm was yet damm confused with her feelings. As understood that she needs time to adjust with him and accept him...and he too respected her feelings.

Haseena's POV...
Hum kya kar rahe hai kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai. Shaadi ka faisla humara galat toh nahi hai na? Par anubhav ji humse sach me pyaar karte hai...lekin agar ye phir natak hua toh? ...phir unhone hume chod diya aur dhoka diya shaadi ke baad toh....par vo insaan achhe hai....aur vo bhi toh apni maa ki khushi ke liye kar rahe hai....erhhhh.....hume kuch samaj hi nahi aa raha hai. Shaadi karni chahiye bhi ki nahi. Lekin abb soch ke kya faida...aaj to shaadi hai......

Anubhav’s POV… 
Aaj Shaadi hai aur hum Abhi tak hj ka bharosa aur pyaar nahi Jeet paye. Kya pata Hj khush hai bhi ki nahi? Hum chahete the ki unke Khushi me hi Shaadi Kare hum…Lekin samaj hi nahi pa rahe hai hum unke dil ki baat. Unke saamne jaate hi humari negotiation giri flop ho Jati hai. Unki aankhen bhi itni gehri hai ki samaj ji nahi pate unki dil ki baat. Kya pata sab sahi ho raha hai bhi ki nahi…ye Shaadi honi chahiye bhi ki nahi…

Both Together in their own respective rooms:- *he/she took a deep breath and relaxed himself/herself* hum sab kuch Bhagwan/allah pe chod dete hai….abb jo hoga vo sab unki marzi se hoga.

Nikkha and Shaddi went all well...it was time for Haseena's vidai...she bid her mother goodbye. Maa did ghrah pravesh....all the rituals were over.

Anuseena's room...
They entered...both were mesmerized with the decoration.

Hm:- woww, decoration toh bahut achhi hai...*looking at the room*

As:- ha aap sahi keh rahi hai...room ka look ekdam change hogaya hai.

After few seconds.

As:- Haseena ji

Hm:- ji

As:- woh humne pehele se hi wardrobe me aapke liye jagha bana diya hai...waha bagal me aapke saare bags rakha hai...kal aap ki help kar denge hum sab kuch wardrobe me set karne me...*after few seconds* ..agar aap kahe toh...aur abhi aap apna night dress mat nikaliye bag se...humne pehele se hi aapke liye 4-5 night suits liya hai...agar aapko woh pasand aaya to app wahi pehen lijiye ga....hum bathroom me change kar lete hai aur aap yahi change kar lijiye...jab aapka hogayega tab knock kardijiyega hum bahar aagayenge....aur kuch chahiye aapko? ....asking her cutely

He is just a sweet heart.....he did all this for me just to make me comfortable. I was all thinking that I need to make place in wardrobe and set all things which will take a lot of time.....but......he is so sweet...usually husband's and wife's argue for keeping their clothes in wardrobe but he already made a place for me. He is also tired but yet agreed to change in washroom and wait inside till she calls him doesn't matter how long it will take.... He brought clothes for me so that I don't need to find anything in my bags...oh god....he is such a sweet heart.

Hm was just gazing at him...As was waiting for her answer...he snapped her fingers and brought her back from her world.

As:- Kya hua Hj, kaha kho gayi? Sab theek hai na? Kuch chahiye aapko?

Hm:- ha? Haan, sab theek hai. Kuch nahi chahiye.

As:- aur ha ek min....*he went to the wardrobe and took night suits for her which he brought* ...ye lijiye *handling her the night suits*...isme se jo aapko pasand ho pehen lijiye...I hope aapko ye fit hogayega aur pasand bhi aayega...aur agar na ho to bata dijiyega.

Hm:- okay sir...thank you...*smiling*

As:- Hj 'sir' nahi....*cutely*

Hm chucked at his cuteness:- okay sorry...anubhav ji...thank you for this.

As:- hum bathroom me hai aap change kar lijiye.

Hm:- ji

As took his clothes and went inside. Hm was looking at the bathroom door with blank expressions...she went and removed her jewelry. It was heavy so it was taking time...15 mins was over and till now Haseena removed jewelry and her hair only.

As from inside:- Hj hua kya?

Hm from outside:- Nahi anubhav ji...bus 5 mins aur.

As from inside:- ha ha..okay..no problem

It was 30 mins over now...waiting for her to get changed...As dozed off to sleep inside only in bathroom.

Hm finished and knocked the door...she stood there for few seconds for him to come out but he wasn't even responding. She again knocked but no response.

Hm:- anubhav ji? anubhav ji?...she grew a bit tensed she banged a bit more louder. As woke up and came outside.

Hm:- aap kya kar rahe the andar. Na bahar aaye na koi jawab...kabse bula rahe hai hum aapko....*tensed voice*

As:- sorry Hj...pata nahi bethe bethe kab sogaye. Pata hi nahi chala. Par aap itni ghabrayi hui kyu hai?

Hm:- areyy...hume aapki chinta ho rahi thi...soch soch ke ki pata nahi kya hogaya aapko.

As moving close to her:- aapko chinta ho rahi thi hamari?

Hm moving back:- aa..ha..ha...*fumbling*

As:- kyu?

Hm:- woh wohh...

As pinned her to the wall holding her waist. Hm was shocked...but somewhere even she liked him touching her.

Hm:- anubha.....

As:- shhhh *pressed his finger on her lips*

Both were looking in each others eyes...As dug his face in her neck and inhaled her fragrance. He started giving soft wet kisses on her neck. Hm was breathing heavily....later As thought to stop otherwise he would not control himself later if he will continue. He moved behind slowly slowly. Both avoided any eye contact. Hm was slightly blushing. He moved behind slowly and took his pillow.

As:- ummm...Hj....aap sojaye bed par hum sote hai yaha sofa pe.

Hm just nodded and went on bed. Took the blanket and slept as she was blushing.

As smiled and swtiched off the lights and slept on sofa.

Hello guys....hope you liked my 5th Part. If you liked my 5th part then please vote and follow. Any suggestions then please let me know. Your comments motivates us. Part 6 will be posted soon.
Stay home, stay safe....Thank you😊