13. If there is a Will, There is a Way

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am " Salim accepted ...

"Huh? "Anirudh turned towards Him...

"I am a coward, ...because I am afraid to lose my Family again.."

"Again? "

"Yes, Anirudh.."

"Salim, What Happened?"

Salim Fell on his knees, Perhaps, all the Bottled up revelations are getting out one by one

"Anirudh! In Front of my eyes, I saw My sister ..." He again cried ...

"Sister, You Never Mentioned You Had a Sister.."

Salim stood up and wiped his eyes...

"I had a sister  Anirudh, her Name was Hoorain ...She used to Take Care of Me always ...MyBest Friend...She was 13 Years when..."

Anirudh asked, " When ?"

"This Happened, She Died ...She was Murdered Anirudh ...Murdered.."

"Murdered.."

"Yes, Anirudh...My Father Being the head of this Village was requested to take care of this problem...arguments and Mettle were Frequent...Eventually, things started getting worse Anirudh...

 "Sensing there was no Dad's Presence, They Mistreated My sister...She bore a lot...She was Assassinated by those Cruel Britishers ..." Salim cried...

"My father was in a melancholy hearing this, It was like he got Exasperated...But he decided to Send those Devils to Jail but Being Britishers they had access to everything...Court, Law, Barristers ...Everything..."

"No one was ready to fight our Case, They easily Escaped.."

Anirudh asked almost suddenly! 

"Your Father! What did he do next? "

"He suicided...But He had left Me a letter Before Dying..."Salim's eyes were knowing tranquil

"letter!"

He hurried to his room and Came Back with a Wooden well-Carved  Box In His Hand, He Gave the Box to Anirudh.

Anirudh Opened the Box to find A Motionless adored Watch along with a Paper Folded... The Paper Gazed Crumpled, Old...

He took The Paper in his Hand ...and Revealed it Frugally

Dear Salim,

I was not able to save your sister ...I was not able to save Hoorain...She died because of me. It will be a sin If I live even after all this...

Salim after me I want you to take care of this Family...Take Care of your Ammi, take Care of Your Little Brother Shah, and take care of yourself.

I Have Left some money For our Family's Well being and Your fees For Barristry

I want you to become a barrister and Change this Custom, Teach a Lesson to those Britishers My son...

I am always with you My son, In your Heart.

Can't you fulfill these last wishes of Mine Salim!

Yours,

Abbu

"I used to always Read this Letter whenever I felt Lost, Whenever I felt Alone...I can't see him but I still feel his demeanor encompassing me, Encouraging me..."

"Then why didn't you do anything about this Salim..?" Anirudh asked

"Because of Ammi, Bhaijaan...She didn't want anything like that again, I have to protect this Family... My family has no one, Bhaijaan"

Anirudh Came front and Kept his hand on his Shoulder 

"Salim, I am here with you now, and we will together Change This ..."

"But Anirudh, This is Hazardous, Anything might happen ...?"

"They are only Britishers...My friend..."

"May how much they attempt to cover up their sins, Truth will sure Find its way out.. and they would have to suffer," Anirudh said Determinedly 

He added - They say " If there is a Will, There is a way "

Who did imagine that a Casual Trip for a Friend's Wedding would turn out to be a revolutionary one? 

Calcutta Be ready to witness Anirudh's so-called Fitoor ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Mates!!

Here I come with the subsequent chapter ... What do you think about this one ..??

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote

Your Comments are Like my Energy Patrons, therefore, do Comment
It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,

Writer Babu Laasya