12. Cruelty Had No Limits

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a Lot of Utterances, Everyone went to have their Breakfast...When Anirudh Recollected Something all of a Sudden...

"Salim, I wanted to ask you something .." Anirudh said

"Yes, Bhaijaan ?"

"From the Left-wing, I heard some harsh sounds...Like a person crying his heart out, Shouting In Pain...Do you know anything about it? "

Anirudh asked when Salim's eyes widened in Shock...Guiltiness dominated him all of a sudden.

Flashback -

Anirudh holding his suitcases was crossing through the hallway...On the way, he heard some dins from the left-wing...He Put down his suitcases there furthermore went to where he heard sonances...

The Noice was likewise someone screaming their heart out loud...in pain and anguish...The more he went the more he got apprehensive...

Ultimately, he reached the end of the foyer and now the commotion was clear. It was from the wide windowpane...

He peeked out but found no one there and now the noise occurred also succumbed.

He was about to retire thinking all the noises were his heeds.

Then abruptly he heard the very sound again...He again Peeped but found no one

With suspect and surmise cooking up in his mind, he walked up

Flashback ends

"Salim, Say me what happened? "

"BhaiJaan, It's Nothing ...maybe it is your Misinterpretation...I don't know anything about it " He said clearing the sweat beads on his forehead anxiously...

Anirudh sensed something was wrong...

He said

"Salim, You are Lying !"

"Why Should I lie? " Salim asked forcing a smile towards him...

"Because you have something to hide, Salim say me the Truth"

Salim Finally Decided to Open up,

"Bhaijaan, The sound you heard ...They were of the tenants mostly Farmers Crying .."

"Farmers ?" Anirudh asked doubtfully

"Yes,

Here In Calcutta, All the Farmers who farm as tenants Of the Britishers are forced to pay Tax along with the 80% of their Produce, The amount of money to be paid is out of their Reach ...so," Salim's eyes welled up in tears...

"So?"

"They plead the Britishers for Giving them some more time for them, But This Cruel Bririshers ......they ..."

"They Beat them up ...they don't even consider them as mere Living Beings...and even then they don't pay the money ..."

Anirudh asked Shockingly

"Then ?"

"If the Farmer has any Women in His Family, The Farmer Should Hand them to those Devils ...And they can do anything with...Them...Anything... " He eventually Broke into tears...

Anirudh Shut his eyes in Rage and Disappointment.

Just for some Tax, All this was Happening...

Anirudh Proceeded towards Salim and asked him furiously

"Salim! You are a Barrister, Why didn't you do anything about it? "

"I did everything I can Anirudh, I ..."

"What did you do? We are Barristers, we should fight until the Faithful people get their Justice " Anirudh Shouted

"I fought .. " Salim tried to reason...

"Fought? You are a Coward Salim, A Coward ...I will do everything in my Might to stop this Injustice " He turned to Leave ...

"I am " Salim accepted ...

"Huh? "Anirudh turned towards Him...

"I am a coward, ...because I am afraid to lose my Family again.."

"Again? "

"Everything has a Limit, Britishers at that Time Crossed Their Limit Of Cruelty "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys!!

So, Finally, The main point of This Calcutta Track has Come into words...The Upcoming Chapters will show the Cruelty which had No Limits...I have always wanted to Write about this and Finally, it is...

Please don't Judge, At the beginning of all chapters I put a Notice...Please do Read it Before Judging...

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote
Do Comment
It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,

Writer Babu Laasya