9. Through All Eternity

<This is a pure work of fiction. My original work>

A fanfiction based on The show " Barrister Babu "

All of the notions written here are just my work of Creation. My intention is not at all to hurt anyone.

My only intention is to show the problems faced by the women of that era, not only that but also many other matters like Racism, Unfairness, Violence, and many more along with the growing Relationship of Anirudh and Bondita

Hope you'll enjoy it

A Good News ..

Yes , I have Posted My first ever Os ..

"The Mythical Moon"

You Can find It on My profile...

"Lovestruck - Mature OS/TS/SS"

Do check it out and Comment down your views on them..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Anirudh's efforts on enforcing Salim to speak to Aaisha, He assuredly approved to talk to her...

Salim went leisurely towards Aaisha amidst the crowd and stood there near her...

They looked at each other and again dropping their heads down, not even Conceding why they were standing like that...

Salim Just started their Conversation...

"How are you Aaisha?"

Stunned by his question she thought 

"Does anyone ask "How are you? " in such a situation...Ya Allah, Give this Salim his senses..."

Yet she put aside her heeds and said...

"I am Fine.."

"Good" Salim claimed and was about to retreat but paused when he saw  Anirudh gesturing him to stand there and talk to her right there, right now...

He sighed...

"Aaisha, If I ask you a question, will you say me the Honest Answer.." He said being composed

"Yes, Salim"

"Are you happy with this Marriage or are you forced to Marry me ?"

They Both wanted to ask this very question to each other , They both cared about one other and  They both wanted to know whether there is their approval in the Marriage...

 Even Before , Aaisha could say anything ...one of her relative called her..

To which their Question persisted Unanswered....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the ceremony ended, Visitors and The Bride's Family  returned back to their home...

It was midnight while Anirudh felt Thirsty all of a sudden, He got up and Went towards the Kitchen..

When he was passing by, he saw someone's shadow passing by ..

He followed the obscuration being alerted...with each passing second , he was getting startled ...

But with a minute he lose the trail , but then he abruptly collided into someone..

It was Bondita..

They both screamed...

 Then after seeing each other properly, They took a sigh of relief...

"Pati Babu / Bondita "

They both said at the same time...

"You didn't sleep" again Together..

Anirudh asked 

" You are Young and Children must sleep early ...So , Answer why are you awake at this time.. ?"

"Really , So is it okay if Elders stay awake at this time...Does Sun set at a different time for Elders and Children..? 

"Uhh.. Bondita , Children must sleep early because it is good for their Health..."

"Hmmm...and elders Must also sleep early "

"Ugh...Okay, Now say , Why are you awake Patni Devi Ji ?"

"Pati Babu, I don't know why , but I wasn't able to sleep..?"

"May I know why ?"

"Pati babu , I am worried for Kaka sasur Ji ...Will he take his medicines on time ? "

"Bondita , Don't worry , I have already assigned Bihari to take care of that..."

"But Still .."

"Bondita Don't worry ..!"

Bondita sighs..

"So now you Can sleep right ?"

"I don't think so Pati babu"

"Patni Devi Ji , What Can I do so that you Sleep ?" He said joining his hands in front of her Dramatically 

She thought for a while ..

"Will you put me to sleep Pati Babu , Just like how Ma does...?" She asked with hope in her eyes..

Anirudh couldn't  Deny her Diminutive Request..

 He nodded his head in favor..

Bondita languished on his Lap, While Anirudh Started Playing with her hair and Gradually Patting her head Lovingly..It didn't take much time for both of them to drive into Deep peaceful Slumber..

 "I'm Tired , Can't Think of anything and want only to Lay My Head on your Lap , Feel Your Hand On My Head and Remain Like that Through all eternity.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Mates!!

Here I come with the subsequent chapter ... What do you think about this one ..??

If you Liked it then don't forget to Vote

Your Comments are Like my Energy Patrons, therefore, do Comment
It will be a pleasure reading your views and suggestions...

Don't hesitate to point out blunders, I'll be more than happy to correct them...

Criticism is always welcome, Cause I believe that one develops facing Objection...

Yours,

Writer Babu Laasya