Sweets and liquor

Salty but sweet

Sweet but salty

Mix in a bit of liquor

The light will flicker

Sweet but salty

Salty but sweet

This is a love

That will soon be complete

———————————

You woke up first. Kei's arm was wrapped over your body and the palm of his hand rested on your chest; his legs on top of yours. You daren't move as he was fast asleep and you didn't want to accidentally wake him up.

He looked so cute and innocent as he slept, completely the opposite to what he is now. You smiled as you looked at him, just mesmerised at how amazing a person could be.

It was pretty nearly in the morning though, so you ended up drifting back off to sleep as you watched Kei.

In a none creepy way of course.

Kei then awoke. He was in just as much awe as you were when you looked at him. You were wearing the bonnet he picked out for you, which made him smile. He thought you looked beautiful, you're features looked delicate as you rested. Your brown skin had this slight glow to it, enhancing your delicacy and how precious you actually are.

Kei tightened his embrace around you, as he whispered "I love you y/n." This is the girl I'm gonna marry. Kei thought as he drifted back off to sleep.

You woke up once again and you looked at Kei who was still asleep.

"I can feel you staring at me shortcake." He smirked, his eyes still closed.

"I'm not staring at you bro." You denied, Kei opened one eye. "Did you just call me bro?"

"Urm yes? So what?" You asked. Kei chuckled, "okay no more kisses. Since I'm your bro right." You grabbed a cushion and hit him with it, "hey behave. I want my kisses."

"Nope."

"Kei please..."

"No."

"Kei..."

"Okay."

He kissed you gently on your forehead, "fuck, you're perfect." He murmured...

"Am I Really?" You asked , looking up at him wide eyed.

"No."

"Nigga I'll kill you." You warned as you threw another cushion at him. "Hey , you're the one who called me bro."

"I dunno just be my fucking step bro or something." You whined.

"Ahh y/n, you're so weird." Kei laughed, "go brush your teeth your breath stinks."

"I hate you." You gritted before walking over to the bathroom.

"I love you too shortcake."

"Mmhmm whatever..."

"What was that?"

"I love you Kei." You called.  "Mmmhhmmm , you better." He said, a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind.

"Holy shit babe , you scared me." You exclaimed, Tsukki chuckled and held you tighter.  He kissed the crook of your neck as you attempted to brush your teeth. "Babe , lemme brush my teeth." You said trying to wriggle out of his embrace.

"You can brush your teeth like this, it's not hard."

"You're restricting my movement."

"Am not pussy, just do it."