Salt

It's true he was salty

It caused most to flee

But she stayed

Y/n stayed

She liked his saltiness

She liked the hint of mess

Kept her life interesting

She appreciated everything

—————————————-
You were still walking with Atsumu, talking about your relationships and how well they were going. He seemed like a pretty nice guy...

Sooner or later , you arrived at the restaurant. "Ayo, is that useless piece of trash in?" He asked the cleaner.

"Out back Atsumu." He nodded.

"Thanks man." He nodded walking out back. You went ahead and followed him, to find a man who looked exactly like Atsumu but with brown hair.

Confused , you nudged Atsumu and said "Urm, I thought he had silver hair?"

"Bro, which photo did Tsukishima show you?" He chuckled. "My little bro's hair was silver back in fucking high school, and mine was piss yellow. It's kind of embarrassing when I think about it."

"Tsumu I'm not your little brother, we're twins for Christ's sake." The brown haired boy stated. "And yeah your hair was embarrassing, still don't know how you managed to get a girlfriend..."

"There's a reason you're still single Samu." Atsumu laughed.

"There's a reason more girls wanted me." Osamu cackled.

You just watched them go back and forth, waiting for them to acknowledge your presence. A couple of minutes passed, and you began to get annoyed.

*cough cough*

"So whose yer friend Tsumu?" Osamu asked, eyeing you up and down.

"Tsukishima's girlfriend." Atsumu said, "she wants to be a chef or something."

"Tsukishima?" He asked a little confused. "Yeah the tall blondie with glasses , friends with Shoyo. Plays for the Sendai frogs." Atsumu explained.

"Oh yeah , yeah I know that guy. How the fuck did he get a girlfriend? He's salty as hell..." Osamu laughed.

"Urm I'm right here guys." You said rolling your eyes. "He's not actually salty ya know. He's pretty nice to me."

"Psshhhhh Okay." They both laughed, not believing you.

"Oh so what's your name ?" Osamu asked.

"L/n Y/n, but call me Y/n." You smiled.

"Right, my name is Miya Osamu, but call me Osamu. I'm a chef at this restaurant. As you should know, I'm only 20. 21 soon. Making me around a year older  than you, am I correct?"

"Nah, you're spot on." You smiled.

"Ight , so I'm thinking of opening up my own place soon. And yeah I know I'm young , but I have dreams and shit. So yeah I'm saving up for that." He stated.

"Right but don't you have culinary school?" You asked.

"Y/n, you don't need culinary school to be a chef. It's more about experience, and I'm working directly under someone, giving me experience. So no, I don't have culinary school."

"Oh, so is it a waste of time," you curiously wondered.

Osamu chuckled, "No not at all, but yer don't need it to be a chef. Since I want to open up my place , I'm studying business in uni. Culinary school helps you pick up technique , knowledge, knife skills and networking. But you can easily pick that up whilst working."