Sweet n' salty

This was originally going to be the final chapter but I have an emotional connection to this story and it's too early to end it :)))

THANKS FOR 200 READS
——————————————————
Sweet and Salty

Salty and sweet

Y/n and Kei

L/n and Tsukishima

Not many agree

But together they are free

She loves him

With all her whim

And he loves her

More than anyone could concur.

——————

Tsukishima's POV

I leaned across the table to get a better view of my precious y/n. Her skin glew underneath the shitty cafe light. It was golden, just like her...

I mean her personality.

Her hair was tied up into two Afro puffs at the side of her head. I loved it when she wore her hair natural, her tight h/c curls enhanced her already beautiful features. Her enchanting e/c eyes stared at me with hopeful eyes. Desperate to know what was on my mind.

I placed my hand gently on top of hers, guiding them to the middle of the table. I traced circles on her delicate hands, before saying...

"Shortcake...."

"Hmm." She hummed at me , her voice sounding like sweet honey.

"Can I be your boyfriend...." My voice trailed away at the end of the sentence, my cheeks flushing a Scarlett red as I quickly looked away.

A small chuckle escaped her lips. She leaned over the table and put my heated face in her hands, turning it to face her. She placed a small kiss on my forehead. Causing me to turn an even deeper shade of ruby.

"Of course Kei!" A large smile formed on her face. Showing off her pearly whites and smile lines. A slight smirk appeared on my lips, guess you could say I was kind of smug that I scored a queen.

"Mmm , you're stuck with me now shortcake you know?" I smirked at her deviously. "And your stuck with me Kei, and I know you won't be able to handle all this." She showed off herself to me. Slight laughs escaping as her hands trailed down her body.

"You're so weird shortcake." I laughed. She winked at me, signifying she already knew. Then took another large bite of cake.

She practically inhaled her cake , eating was like an extreme sport to her. She then eyed up my own plate.

"Babe , you gonna eat that." She said to me.

I internally panicked at the fact she called me babe. But decided to not show it. I shrugged it off and said no, I wasn't really hungry anyways.

She smiled before happily eating some of my cake. She then turned away from the cake and looked at me.

Damn I wish she'd look at me the way she looked at cake.

"Say aaaaahhh Kei." She joked. Doing what I was told I opened my mouth and she placed some cake into my mouth.

"God damn," she moaned , "I wasn't expecting you to actually open your mouth. I kinda wanted that cake."

I chuckled at her little mannerisms. She was sweet , extremely fucking sweet.

"I'm glad I'm your girlfriend Kei." She said to me before sliding into seat next to me. She kissed me on the cheek, before dragging me off somewhere.