Chapter 110: Beast soldier class fierce beast, purple devil tiger

This team of mercenaries quickly looked around, and when they saw it, they were so scared.

"Purple, purple-patterned devil tiger?"

A dozen mercenaries were horrified.

They were a small team in the Intermediate Mercenary Corps, and they came to the center of Linjiang Town with courage. Together they hunted down a Tier 8 fierce beast, making them very happy.

But how could they have thought that they actually met the purple-patterned devil tiger?

"Purple Devil Tiger: Fierce Beast."

"Talents: Talents of higher strength."

"Level: Junior Beast Soldier level."

Ye Chen happened to have seen this beast at the rank of beast.

This is the second time he has seen a beast of the Beast Soldier level, and the first time it was in the transit forest of East Base City.

Roar!

The purple-patterned demon tiger suddenly roared and flew toward the dozen or so mercenaries.

More than a dozen mercenaries were already weak in fright. How could they escape the pounce of the purple-patterned devil tiger? Their eyes were wide open, and the **** of death had come to them.

At this moment, a slightly thin figure appeared in front of them.

The young man raised his fist, his fist was extremely strong, and he hit the purple-patterned devil tiger with a punch.

The purple-patterned demon tiger roared and met the young man's fist.

After a few seconds, the Purple Devil Tiger stepped back several meters, staring at the young man before him.

"Is this the **** sent by God to save us?"

"I think it should be. It's amazing to be able to face the purple-patterned devil tiger's anus."

The dozen or so mercenaries were all stunned, thinking that they had reached the end of their lives, but Ye Chen appeared in front of them just before their deaths.

Ye Chen showed a side face, looked at the sluggish dozens of mercenaries, and said:

"Aren't you leaving?"

More than a dozen mercenaries recovered upon hearing this.

After looking at each other, leaving a sentence of thank you senior, they ran away from here.

This junior beast soldier-level purple-patterned demon tiger might also feel the power of Ye Chen, and did not rush up, but stared at Ye Chen fiercely.

The low-level beasts are comparable to the one-star master to the four-star master.

Ye Chen really wasn't sure to kill this purple devil tiger.

Roar!

Suddenly, the Purple Devil Tiger finally moved again.

The purple-patterned demon tiger with high power talent makes his power too great.

Ye Chen is also a high-level power talent, if it is medium, it is absolutely impossible to fight this purple-patterned devil tiger.

"Strong Bull Demon Fist!"

Xuan-level low-level martial arts slammed a powerful Niu Mo fist.

The powerful Niu Demon Fist and the purple-patterned Demon Tiger's claws met.

Both Ye Chen and Ziwen Devil Tiger backed a dozen steps.

"What a great beast!"

He opened his palms, and a blue flame appeared in his palms.

"Relentless Fire Bomb!"

The cyan fireball flew towards the purple-patterned devil tiger.

The cyan flame began to burn in the body of the purple-patterned devil tiger, but after only a few seconds, the flame disappeared.

As a result, the purple-patterned devil tiger roared several times.

The eyes of the purple-patterned devil tiger began to flush, a sign of going mad.

Roar!

The Purple Demon Tiger rushed again.

Ye Chen began to fight with this purple-patterned devil tiger.

After dozens of rounds, the purple-patterned devil tiger finally couldn't eat Ye Chen's fist.

The Purple Devil Tiger couldn't touch Ye Chen at all, because Ye Chen had a medium speed talent and shadow step.

"Strong Bull Demon Fist!"

Ye Chen slammed the purple-patterned devil tiger's head with a fist.

The purple-patterned demon tiger screamed, fell to the ground, and died in anger.

Dididi!

The score meter on the wrist got 5000 points, and the Yuanjing card received 500000 Yuanjing.