𝐨𝐧𝐞. spoiled brat is back

❛ ── chapter one
SPOILED BRAT IS BACK.

 ❜

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓, she's not going to deny it. Frankly, all her efforts would go down in the drain even if she tried.

So she embraces it, with every step she takes and with every new shoe that greets her never-ending closet.

Stepping out of the black SUV, the girl comes face to face with her home. Adjusting the large pink hat over her head one final time, she tugs one of her many luggage into the apartment.

Security bowed at her, other residents gushed. It was exactly how it had been like before she left.

Her pink heels clicked against the marble flooring as her perfectly straightened black hair cascaded down; ending at a mid-back level. She's been meaning to cut it for awhile now, it was getting in her face, food, and even mouth.

" Oh! Look who's back from her vacation. " A voice announces from an earshot distance and Elle pauses.

She whips her head towards the direction of the girl, her hair flipping dramatically as she peels off her tinted shades from her face.

Elle is met with the one and only Hera Palace's young elites. She grins before walking up towards them, her suitcase following suit behind her.

" Please, I could barely call it a vacation. " She scowls at the memories from the past month, smoothing out any wrinkles on her short-sleeved light pink tweed dress.

Min-Hyuk raises an eyebrow from beside Jenny. " Was a month not enough for the princess? " Once again she rolls her eyes and they're surprised she hadn't rolled them to another dimension yet.

" Ugh, " she grimaces and the boy looked like a lost puppy. " One moment you're at the private beach with the mayor of Paris's daughter, and next thing you know── she doesn't know how to swim and ends up in an almost life-threatening situation. So I had to dive in, and mind you I had just gotten a blow out. And one thing leading to another, Paris is apparently indebted to me now. "

The girl says in one breath, running a hand through her hair. While the Hera Club kids looks at Elle with a perplexed look on their faces.

" Oh well, you reap what you sow I guess. " Elle shrugs, finally turning to meet their gaze. " What? "

" It's literally been. . . 5 minutes since you've came back. " Seok-Kyung mutters, and they nod in unison.

" I know, the atmosphere of this place is already so much better. " She huffs, and they fall into a somewhat awkward silence. " Anyways, what have you guys been up to? "

They stole glances at each other before the famous soprano's daughter decided to speak up. " Nothing, we're just getting ready for Cheong-Ah arts high school admissions test. "

" Oh. " Elle blurts.

There had always been a part of Elle that felt out of place from all the Hera kids. And she knows it's because she lives a completely different lifestyle compared to them.

While Elle was busy getting couture dresses fitted in Italy and advocating for the rights of gender equality in the US, they were practicing how to not sing in a flat and attending after school private tutoring sessions.

" I mean── yeah that's cool. Is it like. . . Hard to get into that school? " She pursed her lips into a thin line, slightly rocking on her heels.

" Duh. Getting in Cheong-Ah arts high school is like a one way ticket to attending Seoul national university, all the alumni who graduated from there are world-renowned artists now. It's a really important test, we've been paying serious attention to it. " Jenny said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Elle nods slowly, the only words that processes through her head being 'important' and 'serious'.

" Well anyways── " Seok-Kyung perks up, pulling her lips into a tight lipped smile. " Don't you have to unload your shopping or something? We have tutoring to head to, apparently we have a new teacher. "

The smile she carried dropped in an instant but no one bothered paying any mind to it, everyone except one.

" Right. " She blinked, immersed in her thoughts before snapping out of it and beaming at them. " See you guys, then. Remember not to stress too much, the creases in your forehead are growing by the second. Ta ta! " Elle said in an overly peppy-tone and turned on her heel.

" What? I do not have wrinkles! " The girl could hear Jenny shrill as she strode towards the elevator. " Min-Hyuk, I don't do── Min-Hyuk! Where are you going? "

She hears footsteps approaching her but continues threading forward. Besides, she already knew who those energetic footsteps belonged to.

" So, are you planning on trying out for Cheong-Ah? " Min-Hyuk wiggles his eyebrows as he slings his arm over her shoulder.

Rolling her eyes, Elle taps her card onto the sensor and steps into the lobby where all the elevators were.

She scoffs, " what? No way. Also trying out, what is this? A cheer club? " The girl pushes a button and waits for the doors to open. " You're delusional. " Pushing away his arm, she steps into the lift.

Min-Hyuk follows suit quickly after and shoves his hands into his pockets. " Please, I saw the look in your eyes when Jenny mentioned it. You can't deny it. " His tone is smug.

The huge luggage acts as a barrier between the two as the atmosphere within the box grows tense.

" If I wanted to, what's wrong with that? Can't I do what I want? " She refused to make eye contact with him as she crossed her arms over her chest. " You don't think I can do it? "

Min-Hyuk chuckled, stealing a glance at her. " I never said you couldn't, plus I don't dictate what you decide to do. " He inched closer to the girl, leaning towards her. " Just make sure you watch out for Eun-Byeol and Seok-Kyung. "

The lift stops at the 73rd floor, the doors drawing back allowing her to exit. With one final glare, she tugs her luggage out, not looking back.

" Goodbye, princess. "

" Bye you brat. "

# 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ! ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

barf first chapters are always the worst to write. this is the 2nd time i rewrote this chapter and i still hate it, please vote !