31| I'm on my way, baby

Start from the beginning

They turn right back into a glare from what I see next.

Two men pin down Aria's shoulders as to other pin her legs down and open all while Aria continues to squirm and shout. Viktor crawls on top of her and says something to her causing her to say "Rot to hell." and spit in his face.

I hear him let out a loud chuckle before drawing back and undoing his pants. Leaning forward, he harshly grips her neck before saying "This is your own fault than."

She squeezes her eyes shut, causing Viktor to say "Look at me." and when she doesn't, I watch as he forces himself into her.

I stay still and I watch her face the whole time.

I watch as her whole body tenses, as the fight leaves her body when he enters, as her breath catches in her throat as he begins moving in and out, as she opens her eyes and looks at the roof when a tear escapes her eye.

I watch with wanting nothing more than to take her out of that situation.

She looks back down and around the room and I watch as her eye swarm with pain is the men around the room just stand there and watch it all unfold.

Stand there and do nothing while she's pinned to the ground and raped.

Her eyes fill with despair as the follow someone out of the room and once the door closes, she shuts her eyes to stop the tears from falling and that's when the video cuts.

And I sit there, fury flowing through my veins, as I just watched my girl get raped.

My girl, my love, my heart, and my queen was just raped in a room full of men and they all did nothing. They all did nothing while some helped to pin her down and another recorded and that's when I lose it.

I grab the laptop and send it flying to the wall causing it break on impact.

She was put through that because she's important to me. She was sexually assaulted because she is important to me. She is in this whole shit hole because she is important to me.

It's because of me she's in this mess and I'm going to be the one to bring her out of it.

Whatever it takes.

Storming out of my office, I make my way down to the tech room.

"Anthony, there was a package delivered to me earlier today. I want it's origin in thirty minutes." I say as I walk into the room.

"Yes, boss." he says as he begins typing away on his computers.

Making my way back up to Matteo's office, I barge in. "I want eighth men armed and ready to leave in thirty minutes." I say, interrupting whatever conversation he was having with my father.

They both stand up. "Did you find her?" Matteo asks.

"Thirty minutes." I say before closing the door and walking all the way around the house and up to Domenico's room.

Barging into his room as well, I find him at his desk with two laptops open. "Be armed and ready by six." I say as he snaps his head to my direction.

"Did you find her?" he asks his voice absent of any emotion.

"Mark my words, Aria Blue will be back into this house by sunrise tomorrow." I say before closing the door and walking into my room.

Slamming the door behind me, I walk into my closet and all the way to the back. Opening the glass doors, I type in my passcode before the self comes sliding out. Grabbing two extra guns, three more throwing knifes, and four grenades, i place them onto the counter and close the shelf.

Grabbing two gun holsters from the shelf under it, I attach one to the side of my belt and the other to my thigh. Placing both guns in each pouch, I grab my throwing knives and place one in my shoe, the other in the holster on my leg, and the last one tucked into my waist.

I grab the grenades and walking into my room when there is a knock on the door and someone walks in.

"I'm coming with you." my father says as he closes the door.

I shrug my shoulders. "There's guns in the closet." I say as I hook each grenade onto a belt and thing it around my other leg.

Checking the magazines of all the of my guns, I turn around just as my father walks out of the closet.

"We'll get her back son." my father says as he follows me out the door.

You guys better hope so because if I come back empty handed, nobody is going to like the outcome.

Walking down the steps just as Domenico comes out of his room, I'm met with men in the living room preparing for our mission.

Viktor wants a war? He'll sure as hell get one tonight.

Walking back to the tech room, I open the door just as Anthony was about to. "Did you get what I asked for?" I ask as he nods his head.

"The package was thrown into many different hands but I pinned it down to the first pair and he was at this location." Anthony says as he hands me a paper.

Nodding my head, I turn around and head off to my men.

I'm on my way, baby. Hold on for just a little bit longer.

—————————————————————————————————
It's about to go down😫.

Any thoughts on chapter 31?

Love you all!!