10| Rawr

Aria Blue POV:
—————————

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon.

As I let my eyes adjust to the light in my room, I begin feeling around my bed to realize I actually am in my room.

When the hell did I get here?

I don't even remember waking up after I fell asleep.

How the hell did my body allow me to fall asleep let alone, in a stranger's car?

What the fuck.

I let out a groan and roll out of bed. Going into the bathroom, I begin washing my face and teeth before stepping into the shower and washing my hair and body. Stepping out, I put on a robe before placing some leave in conditioner into my hair then I begin putting some moisturizer on my face. When I finish, I start heading out of my bedroom to figure out why the hell my house smells like pancakes.

Walking into the kitchen, I see a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon sitting on the island along with a note.

Picking up the note, I read Here is Domenico's number and your dog kept whining this morning so I took him out. Your car is parked in the parking lot and I placed the keys in the table by your door. -D

Did he make me breakfast as well?

Sitting down on the stool, I bring over the plate of food along with the syrup that was place beside it and pick up my phone.

I almost choke on the pancake that I placed in my mouth when I realize that it's 12 pm.

How the hell did I sleep throughout the whole night? My body only allows me to sleep for a hour and that's when Crew or Enzo are around.

Typing Dom's number into my phone, I send him a text asking if everything was okay before calling Crew.

He picks up on the 4th ring which is unusual and next thing you know, I hear Enzo screaming in the background.

Dropping my fork I shoot up from my chair "Crew, what the hell happened?" I ask rushing over to the table where my keys are at.

"There- there's a fucking spider on the wall and Enzo doesn't want to fucking kill it."

"HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING KILL IT. YOU'RE THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP!" I hear Enzo yell in the background.

"LAST TIME I CHECKED, WE BOTH HAD A FUCKING DICK NOW FUCKING KILL IT!"

I roll my eyes and drop my keys back into the drawer before making my way back to the island and continuing to eat my breakfast.

"CREW FUCKING ZAVERIO, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND KILL IT!" Enzo yells causing me to place the phone on speaker and put it on the table.

Two grown men scared of a fucking spider.

"ARRANCA PAL CARAJO. TU ERES MÁS CERCA, MATA LO." Crew yells and I let out a light laugh
(Go to hell. You're closer, kill it.)

I hear something being thrown at the wall then next thing you know, they both start screaming and the phone is dropped.

"ARIA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND KILL THE LITTLE SHIT!" Crew yells his voice far away from the phone.

I roll my eyes as I finish the last bite of my pancakes before saying "You guys are pussies."

"NOW!" they both yell.

"I'm comin'." I say then hang up the phone.

Going to my closet, I change into some gray sweats along with a white crop top and a gray cardigan paired with my white Nike Air Max 97's.