31| I'm on my way, baby

Dante Angelo Romano POV:
————————————————

"Boss, there is a package for you." one of my men says as he comes through my office doors.

I motion for him to set it down on my office before he nods his head and walks back out.

I look down at the bracelet on my arm. The same one that matches hers.

My birthday girl.

It's been three days since Aria has been taken and to say I'm losing my mind would be a understatement.

I've gotten absolutely zero sleep and my appetite has completely disappeared. I've broken at least 10 laptops and trashed my entire bedroom. Stormy has been sleeping with Domenico because I haven't been able to look at him without remembering how much Aria cares for him.

Dante and Domenico have both been working their asses off as well. Interrogating every Russian we get our hands on, traveling all around town searching abandon warehouses, looking over every fucking thing to find out where the could've taken her but always coming up empty.

It's like they took her to a whole other continent.

Everybody has gotten in the way of my wrath and that's why they stay clear of my way. They report to Dante and Dante reports to me but if whatever they need to say is urgent, they come straight to me.

Everybody has been working their asses off to find Aria. Even my father.

He's been coming by the house everyday and helping with the search. Stepping in when my anger gets the better of me and yelling at me to knock some sense into me.

It has helped if I'm being honest.

But every passing second that I don't have her in my arms, I feel myself getting angrier and angrier to the point where I know if I don't get her soon, many many people are going to be on the wrong end of my gun.

Everything has been different in this house since she left. The energy is off and the men aren't as talkative anymore.

It's only now for I truly realize the impact she has on everybody.

My mom knows that she was taken and she came the first day to try helping in the search when my father sent her back home. Saying she needs to be there for Aurora who also found out.

Once Crew and Enzo found out, all hell actually broke loose. They themselves have actually been helping on the search for her.

Grabbing the box from the front of my desk, I rip off the table and find something wrapped in bubble wrap. Ripping that off to, I find a laptop?

I haven't broken my new one and Dante usually buys me one.

Cautiously, I open it and a video with a black screen pops up.

What the hell?

Pressing the play button, I immediately wish I didn't.

The video begins to play and the first thing I see is Aria with a black eye, bruised cheek, busted lip, and a cut on her eyebrow.

"Not the big bad Aria now are you? Hold her down." I hear Viktor say somewhere off the frame causing my fist to clench.

I watch as four men begin to descend on Aria and she begins moving around but her chains around her feet restrict much movement.

"I swear to my mother's grave, if any of you touch me I will make you regret ever being thought of." she says and my eyes soften a bit when I hear her angelic form.