25

"Kuro! I wanna come home." Kenma whined, sitting on the floor in the bathroom stall.

"Why? I just dropped you off." Kuroo said. "Because! People keep staring at me and asking me if they can buy me stuff." Kenma said.

"Oh.. ok." Kuro mumbled. Kenma gasped. "Do you have something to do with this?!" Kenma exclaimed. "No! No!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"Come pick me up." Kenma said. "Are you telling me, or asking me?" Kuroo asked. "I'm telling you, to come pick me up." Kenma said.

"I can't. I'll be there in a few hours. Finish your classes."

"Kuro! Please!" Kenma yelled. "No. Now quit. I need to go." Kuroo said.

"Fine. Love you." Kenma mumbled. "Goodbye." Kuroo said, hanging up.

Kenma gasped. "He didn't say he loves me!" He exclaimed. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder, running out of the bathroom and to the café by his classroom.

"Mitski! Mitski!" Kenma exclaimed. He grabbed Mitski's shoulders, shaking her. "Woah! Calm down. What's up?" She asked.

"He hung up and didn't say he loves me! What does that mean?!" Kenma exclaimed. "He's probably busy with a meeting. Or murdering someone.." Mitski said.

"Or he doesn't love me anymore!" Kenma said, tearing up.

"No, he definitely loves you." Mitski said. "How can you be sure?" Kenma asked.

Mitski grabbed her phone, calling Kuroo. "What? I'm busy." He said. "Kenma has his head in my lap, on the verge of tears because you didn't say you loved him when you hung up. He thinks you don't love him anymore." Mitski said. 

"Give him the phone and keep it off speaker." Kuroo said. "I don't wanna talk to him." Kenma mumbled. "Talk to him." Mitski said. 

Kenma hesitantly grabbed the phone, putting it to his ear. "Hi.." Kenma mumbled. "Sweetheart. I love you, very much. And I'll show you that when I see you. Deal?" Kuroo asked. 

"No." Kenma mumbled. "Baby." Kuroo whispered, his voice deeper and rugged, knowing it made Kenma nervous. "What.." Kenma whispered, trying to sound angry, his voice cracking a bit. 

"Be good, yea? I'll see you in just a few hours. Love you." Kuroo said. Kenma huffed. "Love you to." 

Mitski grabbed the phone, whispering. "What did you do? His scent is distressed. That's not a good thing around a bunch horny teens." Mitski said. "Yea, yea. Kenma knows what to do." Kuroo said, hanging up.

Kenma got up, grabbed his bag, grabbed Mitski's wrist, and walking down the corridor into an empty room. 

"I hate him! So much!" Kenma yelled, dropping his bag on the ground and sitting on a desk, his legs crossed. 

"No you don't. You know you love him." Mitski said. "No! I don't." Kenma mumbled, pulling out a small pack of gland patches. "Yes you do. You just don't wanna admit it." She smirked. 

Kenma scowled, putting a patch on each of his glands, covering his scent. "Don't argue over it. He'll always win." 

Kenma was waiting on a bench outside of the school. He was scrolling on his phone, his bag next to him. He wasn't paying attention to the boys staring at him. 

He looked up when he saw a shadow cast over him. "Hello." He mumbled, not paying a whole lot of attention. "Hey, you wanna hang out with me and my friends?" The boy asked. "I'll pass." Kenma mumbled.