20

Kuroo finally finished his meeting and went in the room. He was immediately hit with an intense scent of liquorish and honey, filling the entire room.

"Hey, sweetheart." Kuroo said. He walked to Kenma and removed the ball gag. "I'm sorry. I had to gag you because you were just being way to loud. I could hear you from my office."

Kuroo kissed Kenma and grabbed his chin. "Your a mess." He whispered. "No shit!~" Kenma whined. "Don't be mad at me for punishing you. You deserved it." Kuroo said.

"Are you don't with the back talk?" Kuroo asked. Kenma nodded. "Good." Kuroo said. He unchained Kenma and pulled the vibrator out of him.

"All fucked out?" Kuroo asked. "No." Kenma whispered. "You still want more?" Kuroo asked. "Mhm." Kenma hummed. "What a greedy boy." Kuroo said.

"Clean yourself. Then I'll fuck you." Kuroo said. Kenma stood up, grabbing the dresser for support. "You alright?" Kuroo asked. "No! I'm not alright!" Kenma exclaimed.

"Your yelling." Kuroo said. Kenma lied back on the bed and pulled his shorts on, rolling over and trying to sleep.

"I said go clean yourself. Your gonna get the bed dirty." Kuroo said. "There's slick all over the sheets! I vibrator is not gonna do shit for me when I'm in heat! You should know that better than anyone. You can deal with my attitude." Kenma said.

Kuroo grabbed Kenma's jaw and looked him in the eye. "For one, watch your fucking mouth. You know not to swear. For two, don't fucking yell. I've told you multiple times not to yell and do it anyways. And no, fix the attitude." Kuroo said.

Kenma teared up and furrowed his eyebrows. He slapped Kuroo's hand away and pulled the blanket over his head. "Your so mean! I hate you!" Kenma yelled. Kuroo rolled his eyes and started the bath.

He went in the room and took the blanket off Kenma, picking him up and carrying him in the bathroom. "Why are you crying?" Kuroo asked, setting Kenma on the counter.

"Answer me." Kuroo said. "Hmph!" Kenma whined. "That's not an answer." Kuroo said, pulling Kenma's shorts off. "I'm mad." Kenma said. "I see that. Are crying out of frustration?" Kuroo asked. Kenma nodded. "Sexual frustration?" Kuroo asked. "Yes." Kenma said, looking away from Kuroo.

"Hm, I'm sorry. I would help you but you said you hated me. So I can't." Kuroo said.

"Yea. I hate you." Kenma said. "Of course you do." Kuroo said. He picked Kenma up and sat him in the bathtub, starting to wash his hair. "I think, your just a bit sad that I'm not giving you attention." Kuroo said, washing the dirt off Kenma's cheeks.

"I don't want your attention. I don't need it." Kenma said. "So, you wouldn't mind if I left for a few days and left you here alone?" Kuroo asked. ".. no. I wouldn't care." Kenma said. "You know, sweetheart. I might act like I don't care when you say you hate me, but it really hurts. I do what I can for you, but you still hate me, huh?" Kuroo asked.

Kenma thought for a second and teared up. He shook his head. "No.. I love you." Kenma whispered. "Do you though?" Kuroo asked, rinsing Kenma's hair. Kenma nodded. "Alright, sweetheart." Kuroo said. He walked in the room and grabbed one of his shirts and Kenma's shorts, walking back in the bathroom.

He set the clothes on the counter and helped Kenma out. "Can you stand?" Kuroo asked. He left go of Kenma, him immediately falling. "I got you." Kuroo said. He set Kenma on the counter, helping him get dressed.

Kenma felt bad now for always saying he hated Kuroo. Kuroo lied Kenma on the bed, about to walk out. "Kuro.. come lie down." Kenma said. "I have stuff to do, sweetheart." Kuroo said. "Please lie down. You never lie down anymore. You do work all day and then your gone at night- Are you seeing someone else?!" Kenma exclaimed, sitting up on his hands.