12

"Sweetheart, please." Kuroo said. Kenma was throwing a fit again. Kuroo sighed. Kenma held a pillow to his face and screamed at Kuroo, the plush fabric muffling the screams. "I don't want to! Your so mean! Just go by yourself!" Kenma screamed. "Your acting like a child. Your not a child, are you?" Kuroo asked. Kenma paused from his fit of screams. "Technically, I am. I'm 19." Kenma said. He gasped. "That makes you a pedophile! Your a pedophile!" Kenma screamed into the pillow. "Sweetheart- no. I'm not a pedophile. It's consensual. You agree to it. I'm not a pedophile." Kuroo said. "Pedophile!" Kenma screamed. Kuroo gave up. He walked in the room and put his suit on, tightening the corset. He gathered his thoughts and walked in the kitchen. He grabbed his wallet and keys. Kenma was still whining on the couch. Kuroo got sick of it. He walked over to Kenma and grabbed his jaw. "Your a big boy, right? Not a child?" Kuroo asked, clearly agitated. Kenma nodded. "Then stop, the fucking whining. Be a good boy, clean your mess up. I'm sick if the attitude. I don't wanna hear the whining. Your a proper boy, and not a child. So fucking stop." Kuroo said.  Kenma just glared at him, opening his mouth to say something. Kuroo shoved two fingers in Kenma's mouth, thrusting them in his throat until he made it soar, unable to speak. "There. Now you can't whine. Get your mess cleaned. I'm leaving." Kuroo said. Kenma nodded. Kuroo left. Kenma talked to himself in his head, cleaning the thrown glass, the array of pillows and small furniture on the floor, and other items that he had thrown at Kuroo.

About two hours passed. Kenma was passed out in the bed, an array of movies playing one after another. Kuroo got home and looked around. Everything was clean and neatly organized again. He set his wallet and keys down, walking in the room. He laced his corset off, setting it in the closet. "Sweetheart, wake up." Kuroo said. Kenma whined, sitting up. "What did I say about the whining?" Kuroo asked. "Sorry.." Kenma said. "Are you going to behave now?" Kuroo asked, undoing the buttons of his shirt. "Mm.. maybe. I might." Kenma said. "You will." Kuroo said. "I might. Depends if your mean or not." Kenma said. "I'm not mean to you. I'm strict. There's a difference." Kuroo said. "What difference?" Kenma asked. "I'm not yelling at you or hitting you, I'm asking simple things of you. Like cleaning your messes and to behave. Its very annoying when you whine and scream. You have one of those high pitched voices." Kuroo said, putting his shirt and pants in the laundry bin. Kenma's brows furrowed and he frowned. "Alll I'm asking is for you to behave. I'm trying my best to keep you happy but if your screaming at me, what should I do?" Kuroo asked. Kenma shrugged. "Use your words, sweetheart." Kuroo said, pulling on grey sweatpants and a black t shirt. "I don't know. Your like 20 years older than me. Figure it out." Kenma said. "I'm only 12 years older. And, your catching an attitude again. Cut it out." Kuroo said. "You really should learn how to deal with my attitude." Kenma said. Kuroo groaned and mumbled something incoherent. "Your a brat. You throw fits when you don't get what you want. And then you expect something from me. Just like a child." Kuroo said. "I'm not a child!" Kenma yelled. "Then stop fucking acting like it! How should I deal with it? Hm." Kuroo hummed. Kenma glared at him. "Should I sit you in a corner? Or have you kneel on dry rice? How should I do it?" Kuroo asked. Kenma just looked away, his eyes tearing up. He lied back down, his back towards Kuroo. "Don't ignore me." Kuroo said. "I don't know." Kenma said. "Well, your not going to sleep. I have a party-meeting thing and your coming." Kuroo said. Kenma nodded.

He knew he was being hard on Kuroo and it wasn't fair to him. Kuroo really was trying. Kenma turned over and looked at Kuroo. Kuroo was going through their closet, trying to find something for him and Kenma to wear. He set the outfits aside and lied down. Kenma lied on top of Kuroo, his head on his chest. Kuroo held Kenma, one hand on his lower back, one on his waist.

It was three hours later. "Come on sweetheart, please. Get dressed." Kuroo said. Kenma whined at Kuroo, trying to kick at him. Kuroo grabbed Kenma hand and slapped the backside of it. Kenma yanked his hand away and whined. He got up and stripped to his underwear, putting the *very* uncomfortable suit on. "How do you wear these all the time!?" He whined. "I just got used to it." Kuroo said, tightening the corset. Kuroo walked to the bedside drawer and grabbed a collar. He waved for Kenma to come to him. Kenma walked to Kuroo, toying with his shirt. "Stop that, I just got that on you." Kuroo said, slapping Kenma's hands. Kenma whined. Kuroo tightened the collar around Kenma's neck. Kenma looked at the tag. It said 'Sweetheart' and said their address. "Why does it say our address?" Kenma asked. "In case you get lost, of course." Kuroo smiled. Kenma frowned.