Is Aahnik alone? I asked her inspite of knowing he might be with Sanchi because if he would have been alone downstairs, she might not be here glaring me.

I don't think it should matter, she spoke.

I am done for today Shehnaaz, don't test my patience, I spoke sternly
Sanchi hai, she spoke softer this time.

Fine I said and was about to unmute the phone when she stopped me saying

Let it be Mr. Srivastav, I will, ask Sanchi to take him home, she spoke and dialled Sanchi before even waiting for a reply.

Haan Sanchi ek kaam kar ghar chali jaa, Arey nhi kya hoga mujhe, haan bas kisi kaam main busy hoon, kitna late hoga ye toh kaam par depend karta hai, haan baba aa jaungi khud chal ok, she said everything right staring at me, and I wanted to laugh at how serious yet cute this situation was.

Haan Parth, I started to speak but he was ready to interrupt.

Sir yahan toh koi uss bache ko kahin le jaa raha hai, and she is so so..... bea..... badtameez I mean, just look at the way she speaks....... Angrez kahin ki yahan India main kyun aayi hai... She isn't ready to listen even, he kept on ranting and I laughed my heart out.

Sir, he whined from the other side and I tried controlling my laughter after seeing Shehnaaz glaring me.

Parth let it be, you go back do your work or actually leave aaj ke liye kaafi hai, I said.

Sir are you sure this time, he inquired and I sighed.

I'm, now leave and tell everyone else to leave too, I said.

So now tell me Ms. Singhania dikkat kya hai, I asked looking at her intently. She was so pure, so beautiful that I felt all my dead emotions waking up after seeing her.

I don't need to, she spoke curtly and I felt my insides being churned in a positive way this time, as if her outburst would be a way for a new beginning, not for us because till now us don't exist, neither I want us to exist ever because this is wrong, she is married has a son, and yet again I'm here trying my luck to it's best so that atleast I could get an outburst if not a simple talk so that only she could feel better, is it only this? No, my heart replied and I stopped before it goes in a lane I couldn't bring myself back from.

Fine then, I said calmly and locked the door with the remote and sat on my chair engaging myself in some work.

What the hell! I'm not your puppet Sidharth, you can't be forcing me to get out the truth from me, she shouted and I smiled.

I never spoke about Truth Sweetheart, it's you who spoke it just now, so now c'mon tell what's bothering you, I spoke as calm as I could because I don't want to be angry, this one month has made me realise she is the most jolly person one could meet only if she is considering you as your own, she is a great individual and also a great mother, the way she has brought up Aahnik proves what values she has. This one month of our friendship has brought me to a conclusion that she is what I need, that's a different fact that I don't want to believe it.

Kyun kar rahe ho Sidharth, kya kiya hai maine, she spoke vulnerable this time and I stood up from where I was, and hugged her tightly so that she could let it free and she did, I could feel she didn't hugged me back but that doesn't mean I would stop myself from soothing her, she was scaring me now as I could feel my shirt being wet but there was no sound.

Baby, I cooed while caressing her hairs.
Sweetheart kya hua? I asked when I found her extremely quiet.

This is wrong Sidharth, she spoke hugging me now.