Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

Then the  Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon went to attack Beast-Warrior Puma.

Sparrow: "I don't think so I activate my Trap Card: Wings of Unity."

Then he reveals his Trap Card.

Sparrow: "Since I control the Sparrow on my field, it can stop your Dark Rebellion's attack on my Beast-Warrior Puma."

Then my Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon stops from attacking which made me act a little angry at Sparrow.

Sparrow: "Also it lets me Special summon the Phoenix Beast Garuda from my Deck."

Phoenix Beast Garuda (Atk 2500/Def 1200/Winged Beast/Wind/LV 6)

Then I see that  Garuda looks at D.D. Sparrow and Beast-Warrior Puma.

Garuda: "Hey, guys."

D.D. Sparrow: "Glad you can join us."

Puma: "What took you so long?"

Garuda: "The Princess got captured again."

When this is happening, I blink a couple of times at what just happened right now.

Yuto: "I need to stop watching television at midnight, it's making me dizzy."

Astral: "No way...I can't believe I'm seeing this with my own eyes."

I look at Astral and sigh.

Yuto: "Now is not the time to be fanboying right now, Astral."

Puma: "You didn't abandon the princess did you, Garuda?"

Garuda: "Of course not, I beat the bad guys, saved the Princess and now I'm here to help you guys."

D.D. Sparrow: "Glad you could make it and you as well, Puma."

Garuda and Puma: "Of course."

Then Sparrow looks at me.

Sparrow: "Now due to the Garuda's effect, I can draw one card from my Deck."

While he draws a card I looked at his monster on his field.

Yuto: "He's got four monsters on the field and my monster can't get a chance to strike yet also his Number's effect is really annoying to deal with."

Then I looked at the cards in my hand

Yuto: "I place two-card facedown and end my turn."

Two-facedown cards materialized on my field.

Sparrow: "My turn, Draw!"

He draws a card and smiled.

Sparrow: "I can now summon another ally to the field, Furious Max."

Which got my attention.

Sparrow: "Since I have D.D. Esper Star Sparrow, Beast-Warrior Puma, and Phoenix Beast Garuda on the field, I can Special summon from my hand the Ironhammer the Giant in Defense Position."

Ironhammer the Giant (Atk 900/Def 3500/Rock/Earth/LV 8)

D.D. Sparrow: "You made it, Ironhammer."

Astral: "Ironhammer. About to be thrown away for a missing screw on his head. He's the Iron warrior who was saved by the Sparrow."

Ironhammer: "As long as I am here, don't even think about touching, Sparrow."

Yuto: "Not good."

???: "Yuto!

I turn around and see Tori along with Bronk and Yuma also they bring Nelson's mother with them who is angry at the moment.