"You know sharing is caring right?" I say, trying to bite back my smile. When he turns back to me with a look of confusion, I continue. "That's what your real parents said before giving you away but don't worry, one man's trash is another man's treasure." I pause for a second while looking over him. "A treasure of poison ivy is what you are." I add and once his face grows red, my laughter escapes. Leaning my head back, I hear a couple of his men chuckle before quickly covering it up with a cough or clear of a throat.

"You should've seen your face." I say as my laughter dies down and I look back at him to see him glaring at me.

I fake sympathy. "I'm sorry, I know the truth hurts sometimes. It gets better though, don't worry." I say but before he can send a blow to my head, the door opens and the same man that walked out, comes in.

Only this time with a phone in his hand.

"Are you going to take a picture? Wait hold on, does my hair look good?" I say as I whirl my head around, ignoring the severe pain that comes with that.

Viktor laughs an evil laugh.

Okay wicked witch of the west.

"Do you want to talk or are we going to take it the hard way?" he asks as I face him.

"I've been talking this whole time." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

A smirk takes place on his face as he gets up, pushes the chair back, and begins unbuckling his pants.

Is he going to take a piss on me?

Shifting my attention to behind him, I see the same man standing in front of everyone with the camera of the phone pointed at us.

Oh god no.

As Viktor begins advancing to me, I keep a straight face and my head held high even though on the inside, I'm truly shitting myself.

Don't fucking do what I think you're going to do.

He grabs my arm harshly and pushes me to the side before grabbing my feet and dragging me as far as the chains go.

Once he gets down to his knees, I yank my foot out of his grasps and kick his chest causing him to go falling back.

He chuckles. "Not the big and bad Aria now are you? Hold her down." he says and I watch as four men step forward.

I begin scrambling in my spot as they approach me. "I swear on my mother's grave, if any of you touch me I'll make you regret ever being thought of."

I watch as half of the men smirk while the others keep a straight face. Kneeling down as well, two grab hold of my shoulders while the other two pin both my legs down.

Keeping them open at the same time.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yell as I continue to move only causing them to hold me down tighter.

Please, no. Please.

Viktor's smirk only grows as he begins crawling on top of me. "You're last chance to talk." he says as his hands roam up and down my body and I can't do anything but lay there and let him due to the men holding me down.

I scowl. "Rot in hell." I say as I spit in his face.

He chuckles again before wiping his cheek and shaking his head. "This is your own fault than." he says as he begins ripping down my sweatpants along with my underwear.

I close my eyes, not willing to give him the satisfaction of seeing the fear in them, and scream. I scream for those around me who are watching to do something about it but I know deep down, they won't.