part 41❤️💜

Start from the beginning

"I feel safe with you,hyungie.Not just safe,but I feel the happiest and luckiest person when I'm with you.I love staying with you.You were my  boyfriend,my loving hubby,and will be a great father for our baby.You will be our saviour,our life,the most precious person.If I'm not happy with you,I wouldn't always ask for a child from you.I want to keep our relationship stronger.I want to make this family bigger,by having our little one here.It may be a little late,but that won't change the fact that I'm happy with you.Really happy".

Taehyung smile."Thank you baby.I love you.I love you so much".

"I love you too,hubby".

Taehyung leaned closer and captured their lips together.When their lips moving, Taehyung hugged Jungkook's waist and Jungkook trailed his hands around Taehyung's neck.Slowly both of them lay on the bed,and pulled away from the kiss.

Taehyung smile and peck Jungkook's lips."Kookie,let's take a nap for a while hmm?"

"Okay hubby.Don't go anywhere".

"I promise.I will take a nap with you".

Jungkook smile and nodded.He snuggle on Taehyung's chest and close his eyes.After that they sleep together.

Time skip....

Jungkook wake up and found no Taehyung beside him.He rub his eyes and get up to go downstairs.

Meanwhile Taehyung is cooking when he saw Jungkook climb down the stairs.He immediately go to Jungkook.

"Baby..why are you coming down hmm?"Taehyung asked,holding Jungkook's hand.

"Hyungie,I woke up without you beside me.What can I do?"Jungkook asked pouting.

Taehyung chuckle."I'm sorry baby.I don't want to bother you sleeping.I prepared our lunch.Let's eat together".

"Hubby,why did you?You can call me instead right?"

"My baby bunny,did you forget that you're pregnant?"

"Yes.4 weeks.Seriously hubby?"Jungkook asked,done with Taehyung's protective behaviour towards him.

"Of course.Now let's follow me my princess".Taehyung said and lead Jungkook to dining table.He pulled the chair for Jungkook.

"Wow hyung...it's all looking tasty".

"Thank you wifey.Here you go.Enjoy".Taehyung give Jungkook the fork and spoon and Jungkook start to eat it.

"Wow hyung.It's delicious.I love it".

"Yes it is.Delicious just like you".

"Hyung..."Jungkook whine.

"Oh my bad.You're more delicious".

"Aishh".Jungkook said with red tint invisible on his cheeks.Taehyung chuckle.

"Hubby,don't you want to eat?"

"Nope.I'm full by just looking at you".

"Aishh no hyung.Come sit beside me.I'll feed you".

"No Kookie.Just eat".

"Okay that means I have to come to you".Jungkook about to get up but Taehyung immediately stop him.

"Okay okay Kookie I will go to you.Don't move".Taehyung finally sit beside Jungkook.

Jungkook giggle and feed Taehyung."hyungie...it's tasty right?"

"Yes Kookie..but--"

"Yeah yeah I know not more than me.Stop it hyungie".Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckle while ruffle his hair.

Time skip after eating...

"Hubby,let me help you?"

"No Kookie I can do it.Go to room now".

"For what?"

"Rest,sleep".

"Aishh no hyungie..I'm tired of just sleeping".Jungkook asked pouting.

"Then what my baby want to do huh?"Taehyung asked,softly rub their noses together.

"Hmm can we watch movie together?"

"Sure wifey.I will clean the table for a while okay?You can choose the movie first".

"Okay hubby.Can we cuddle too?"

"Of course my baby bunny".

"Yeayyy thank you hubby".Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips before going to the living room.Taehyung smile at how cute his wifey is.

TO BE CONTINUED...

************************************
So,not many things happen in this part.But just enjoy.I'm going to watch my Kdrama now(even it's 00.44 am).So bye for now.❤️❤️❤️