part 35❤️💜

Jungkook is fixing Taehyung's tie but Taehyung just hug him.

"Hyungie,your tie is okay.Now let me go".

"No Kookie".,Taehyung said tighten the hug.

"Hubby,why are you like this hmm?"Jungkook asked,pulled away from the hug.

"I don't know Kookie.But I don't want to go to work today.I feel uneasy".

"What do you mean hyungie?".

"I..I don't know.I'm scared kookie".

"Hyungiee..."

"I feel something bad is going to happen".

"Hubby..."

"I feel it will happen to---"

Taehyung got cut off when he felt a pair of soft lips against his lips.Unknowingly he closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss.

Jungkook give a last peck before cupping Taehyung's face."Hubby,don't be like this.Nothing bad will happen today.Just get rid of those thoughts hmm?"Jungkook said,softly caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"Okay baby I will try.But take care of yourself hmm?"

"I will,hubby.Now,let's go".Jungkook said and they go to the living room.

After wearing shoes,Taehyung take his bag from Jungkook.Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"Take care,baby".

"You too,hyungie".

Taehyung smile and began to walk.But suddenly Taehyung run to Jungkook and hug him tightly.Jungkook gasped in shock.

"Hey hey hey hyungie,don't be like this.I'm getting worried now".

Taehyung smashed his lips on Jungkooks and kiss him deeply.Jungkook kissed back.

"Kookie,can I not go to work?Let me accompany you".

"Aishh hyungie...bend down a little".Jungkook said and Taehyung bend down.Jungkook smile and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"I will be alright".He kissed Taehyung's left cheek.

"Don't worry about me".He kissed Taehyung's right cheek.

"Don't think about any bad think hyungie".He kissed Taehyung's chin.

"I love you hubby".He kissed Taehyung's nose.

"I love you so much".Lastly he kissed Taehyung's lips deeply.After that both of them pulled away.

"I love you more baby.I will go now.Remember what I said.Take care.Call me if anything happen.Promise?"

They made pinky promise."I will hyungie.I promise you.Now go".Jungkook said make Taehyung smiled and left from there.

After Taehyung left,Jungkook closed the door,lean against it and hold his chest."What happen to me now?After seeing hyungie like that,I also feel uneasy.Oh God I hope nothing will happen".Jungkook rub his chest to calm down after that he do his work as usual.

Time skip...

Jungkook is tidying the pillow on the couch but suddenly the door bell rang.He look at the clock on the wall.

"Hyungie is back?But it's still early.Oh maybe he left something".Jungkook smile and open the door.

As soon as he opened the door, he felt like he was being held tightly by someone and his nose was stuck with something. He sniffed something delusional make him feel dizzy.He struggled to escape, but couldn't and eventually he fainted.