Chapter 2: Met each other.

Start from the beginning

She went to the living room and sat on the couch, then her parents too came after her.

They looked at her then gasped, YN looked at them clueless and got up.

"Is everything alright?".

Then Mr. Lee aka her dad spoke.

"Oh my god YN, you are so beautiful~~!!".

YN sighed in relief then thanked him.

"Thank you appa".

He smiled then suddently, they heard a horn outside of the house and Mr. Lee spoke.

"YN, i think it's Jimin, you must go".

YN nodded and bidded her goodbye before going out of the house.

As she stepped out, she saw Jimin with his hips resting on the car's door.

Her heartbeat increased while thinking about what will happen nextly.

She slowly went to him and stood in front of him, he looked up at her slowly and stopped by looking into her eyes.

He looked at her for awhile and got lost in her, he was just thinking that she was more beautiful in reality than in the pic.

He quickly snapped out when YN called him.

"Jimin!" "O-oh yes come please".

He opened the car's door of the passenger seat then let her enter in and she thanked him.

He quickly ran to the other side of the car, on the driver seat and sat down.

They both put on their seats belts and Jimin smiled at her before starting the car's engine.

He started to drive the car and the ride was silent until YN gathered her courage to ask him.

"Jimin?".

He hummed then looked at her but still did not stop himself from noticing her sweet voice.

"Hmmm, where are we going exactly?".

She asked him and he replied "In a restaurant, to have a dinner".

YN nodded and looked to the other side, toward the window.

Jimin looked at her then frowned, thinking that why she did not smile or got excited.

And as his curiosity was killing him, he asked her.

"Are you not happy about going there? If you don't like then let's go somewhere else".

YN shook her head while smiling.

"No Jimin don't worry, it's not like what you think. In fact, i'm happy to go with you there it's just i never went to a restaurant to eat...".

Jimin got shocked.

"YN, are you serious? Like you never went there?".

YN chuckled.

"I used to go with my parents when i was a little girl. But now that i'm a woman, i got more interessted in work, reading and all. If i get to the point is that i love to keep myself busy, like a kind of workaholic type, so i never had an idea to go outside and do an outing with someone".

Jimin got amazed by her personality and really impressed too.

"Oh i see..".

He smiled and she did too.

After 20 mins they arrived to a very luxurious and beautiful restaurant.

Jimin came out of the car and went to the other side to open the door for YN.